[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

I can confirm, with 1 shimmer and "self-fulfilling prophesy" + "Empowered Envoy" with my gear the heralds are doing 41.5% crit chance.. it feels really nice.

Took 1 more power charge again, so I have 4.

Without any power charges, they have just shy of 25% crit.

Not bad ;)
Hey! In the PoB it says "Golem effect + Timeless jewel" adn that gives a massive boost. It´s a jewel in the top left, what is that jewel, i can´t find the name and so on, cool build btw, looks good =)

Thanks // Ixxen
"
jepersson wrote:
Hey! In the PoB it says "Golem effect + Timeless jewel" adn that gives a massive boost. It´s a jewel in the top left, what is that jewel, i can´t find the name and so on, cool build btw, looks good =)

Thanks // Ixxen

Golem effect are from your ascendencies; timeless jewel is referring to inner convivction.
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
jepersson wrote:

Thanks // Ixxen

Golem effect are from your ascendencies; timeless jewel is referring to inner convivction.

Alright, i´ve put my cluster jewels there tho, is it(would it be more benifitial to just go with the timeless jew on this case? You can´t see what i hhave for my clusters but tbh, the brand cluster jews + lightning jews is´nt that great overall IMO.

Thanks for replaying
"
wodeljn wrote:

Thanks for sharing your experience! That's exactly what I'd expect. Been thinking a lot about how to keep the golems alive. One way is to not use Shim at all and use rare wands with trigger socketed spells and put golems in there. That way they get automatically re-summoned in sequence. However w/o Shim it is not quite the same build as it is difficult to get good crit on the Heralds outside of Assassin.

I resolved the golem problem by getting "trigger socketed spell while focusing" on helmet so I don't have to recast each of them, +minion level and minions life help my golems stay longer. But for this I gave up heralds and take OOS and explode chest for clearing. And eventually, I made this a brand focused build rather than heralds... I managed to get 1.6-1.7m per brand, this is still not enough for simulacrum tho especially wave 19-20. Awakeners and uber are easy, just need a little dodging work for sirus

I die a lot in delirium (mostly after death effects), 6k8 eHP (without discipline), lack of chaos res... I mixed up and modified the build quite a lot lol....
Last edited by ngoclu1381 on Apr 25, 2020, 12:30:07 AM
"
ngoclu1381 wrote:
"
wodeljn wrote:

Thanks for sharing your experience! That's exactly what I'd expect. Been thinking a lot about how to keep the golems alive. One way is to not use Shim at all and use rare wands with trigger socketed spells and put golems in there. That way they get automatically re-summoned in sequence. However w/o Shim it is not quite the same build as it is difficult to get good crit on the Heralds outside of Assassin.

I resolved the golem problem by getting "trigger socketed spell while focusing" on helmet so I don't have to recast each of them, +minion level and minions life help my golems stay longer. But for this I gave up heralds and take OOS and explode chest for clearing. And eventually, I made this a brand focused build rather than heralds... I managed to get 1.6-1.7m per brand, this is still not enough for simulacrum tho especially wave 19-20. Awakeners and uber are easy, just need a little dodging work for sirus

I die a lot in delirium (mostly after death effects), 6k8 eHP (without discipline), lack of chaos res... I mixed up and modified the build quite a lot lol....

Delirium is hard on golems...Next league would be easier, hopefully!
There´s a jewel placed at the right side of the tree that says" New cobalt jewel" seems to be an unique, but can´t understand what the name is to search for it, help please =)
Feel free to check my profile out also. I don´t understand. Your/the PoB i got from this guide is showing over 1m dps in PoB, mine shows 50k-ish. I just did a T15 on awakener 8, 35% max life, 40% Elemental res + Divine Vessel since i wanted the passive for my gods. I did´nt have much problem with the boss tbh. But the damage is so missleading and i only have 6 golems, can´t have more (??) since im using Present as my amu.

Thanks.
Playing a crit arma brand variant of this build this league. Feels pretty good so far even with my really bad gear. You can build a similar tree. The only big difference is that I tried CI this time (and obviously picked up fire instead of lightning nodes). So if anyone liked the build last league and wants to try something new (because of SB + Recall nerfs) I can recommend it. Arma brand cast speed is a lot better than storm brand so you don't really need to rely on brand recall.
Last edited by jakenumberx on Jul 21, 2020, 8:02:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info