[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

Hey great build and i have a lot of fun. But im dying a looot.
can you update the build to 3.9 ? i mean jewels please ;) or skill tree
Hey Man! Thank you very much for the build, I'm leveling with it and I'm doing pretty fine, but I cannot understand a mechanic of the build itself. How can I frost enemies to let the proc Herald of ice? Is it made by the crits on Herald of Thunder + Added old damage? Cause I don't understand that.

Thank you again for the build and for the answer, if you will be willing to respond my noobage :D
"
Ginobynight wrote:
Hey Man! Thank you very much for the build, I'm leveling with it and I'm doing pretty fine, but I cannot understand a mechanic of the build itself. How can I frost enemies to let the proc Herald of ice? Is it made by the crits on Herald of Thunder + Added old damage? Cause I don't understand that.

Thank you again for the build and for the answer, if you will be willing to respond my noobage :D

You're welcome and I am glad you like it. And yes, HOT+added cold will proc HOI, as well as your storm brand crits which also has cold damage thanks to HOI.
Hey, can you update skill tree? cuz on your site there are 2 of 3.9
Which one is correct?
Many thanks !
"
AidsVentura wrote:
Hey, can you update skill tree? cuz on your site there are 2 of 3.9
Which one is correct?
Many thanks !

Follow the one in "3.9 My endgame Gear"~
This is my first time taking a build into end game and it has worked great so far. that being said, i am a little confused as far as how to use the shaped helm with HoI, HoT and discipline. I have innervate on the helm and even with sovereignty, my HoI and HoT are at 42%, am i missing something here?
I love Storm Brand, but I'm having some issues when killing bosses and metamorphs, map clearing doesn't feel too good either, can't cry about it tho.

I think I've followed the build guide and geared my character properly. Could someone look at it and check if I made a mistake? Character name is "AddictedToSlots".
What is that timeless jewel, I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Why do you use a helmet with +3 to socketed . spell crit? It doesn't apply to heralds.
"
Why do you use a helmet with +3 to socketed . spell crit? It doesn't apply to heralds.

Here's my helm.

The helm adds +3% base crit to your heralds. This, plus the ~2% base crit used by ICS in the helm gets scaled by power charges and allows the heralds to keep eachother going with minimal input from Storm Brand.

"
What is that timeless jewel, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Pretty easy to find, in my opinion.

https://poe.trade/search/asukohimanahit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info