[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

Oh hi, I have been following the build to level 85 with minimal changes, it's a great build.

I was wondering what is your first jewel with
450% increased effect of buff granted by your golems?

And do you think inpulsa would be great for chest piece? I can't really autobomb in t5 maps rn :(

My character: https://pastebin.com/xx6mE6X1
Sacs_CharSevenBrand

Last edited by sacstanxiang2 on Jan 12, 2020, 6:52:20 PM
"
sacstanxiang2 wrote:
Oh hi, I have been following the build to level 85 with minimal changes, it's a great build.

And do you think inpulsa would be great for chest piece? I can't really autobomb in t5 maps rn :(

Sacs_CharSevenBrand

Looks like you are on the old version of the build - check his 3.9 gearing update. Theres a new tree and another jewel that gives you 18% more spell damage. You can also look at my lvl 85 witch for reference, although I am not done with the skill tree yet :) I'm currently rocking t15 maps without too much trouble - remember to brand recal as you move from pack to pack -> instashatter packs np.

Edit: forgot to reply to the 450% jewel - OP already answered the question: its because PoB cannot calculate the collected bonuses from stacking golembonusses.
Last edited by racemouze on Jan 13, 2020, 11:43:55 AM
"
Gardneramw wrote:
any ideas on increasing single target for bossing?

For bossing, use a rare helmet with storm brand enchantment and nearby enemy has -9 lightning resist, then use wrath rather than HOI. Drop autobombing for boss fight, especially for Sirus/Shaper/Elder.
Last edited by wodeljn on Jan 13, 2020, 1:07:38 PM
"
racemouze wrote:
Are people still on this build?

I recently lvl a character and got some gear, but reading the recent threads, I am wondering if anyone has taken the build all the way to end game? I wanna try sirius/shaper/elder etc and I'm wondering if this build can go all the way some how?

Shaper/Elders are easy, killed them so many times last league. Sirus I failed, but mostly due to not knowing the mechanics. It is doable.
"
racemouze wrote:
"
sacstanxiang2 wrote:

Sacs_CharSevenBrand

Looks like you are on the old version of the build - check his 3.9 gearing update. Theres a new tree and another jewel that gives you 18% more spell damage. You can also look at my lvl 85 witch for reference, although I am not done with the skill tree yet :) I'm currently rocking t15 maps without too much trouble - remember to brand recal as you move from pack to pack -> instashatter packs np.

Edit: forgot to reply to the 450% jewel - OP already answered the question: its because PoB cannot calculate the collected bonuses from stacking golembonusses.

Oh thanks, I'll have a look.
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
racemouze wrote:

I recently lvl a character and got some gear, but reading the recent threads, I am wondering if anyone has taken the build all the way to end game? I wanna try sirius/shaper/elder etc and I'm wondering if this build can go all the way some how?

Shaper/Elders are easy, killed them so many times last league. Sirus I failed, but mostly due to not knowing the mechanics. It is doable.

Cheers - i'll give it a go in the weekend with the helm + wrath setup :)

Have you tried the Sirius fight since the patch changes? Minions should take less damage from him now, so maybe it will be possible to keep the golems around for the fight.
im trying to do the build. but im having a hard time figuring out what is the 3.9 correct and proper way to build. i see many jewels/many different places located could u check and see if im building it correctly? thanksd
"
racemouze wrote:
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
racemouze wrote:

Cheers - i'll give it a go in the weekend with the helm + wrath setup :)

Have you tried the Sirius fight since the patch changes? Minions should take less damage from him now, so maybe it will be possible to keep the golems around for the fight.

I haven't. Moved on to a different build after made some currencies, but it definitely is a possibility.
If anyone's wandering about Sirus - just killed him on A8. Until last phase the fight is easy and you shouldn't die till then. And last phase is all about knowing where the boss is and reacting to voice cues - big "DIE" line and his voice transforming from "talking through your nose Sirus" to "big edgy Sirus" are both beams you have to dodge. Best way to dodge is strafing with flames dash(moving to his sides).
Cutedog has a great vid on youtube explaining mechanics of this fight
"
rogier66 wrote:
If anyone's wandering about Sirus - just killed him on A8. Until last phase the fight is easy and you shouldn't die till then. And last phase is all about knowing where the boss is and reacting to voice cues - big "DIE" line and his voice transforming from "talking through your nose Sirus" to "big edgy Sirus" are both beams you have to dodge. Best way to dodge is strafing with flames dash(moving to his sides).
Cutedog has a great vid on youtube explaining mechanics of this fight

Good to hear! This has been added to the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info