[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

"
Sqe wrote:
how you have 5 storm brand stack

Anoint your amulet with explosive runes.
"
Molgrond wrote:
Is it possible to post a CI version of the build pls ?

Not quite viable unfortunately, at least not w/o crazy expensive High ES shaper helmet and boots.
where will you put the other 2 primordial jewels ? i only see anima stone on your updated skill tree
"
sickhero987 wrote:
where will you put the other 2 primordial jewels ? i only see anima stone on your updated skill tree

No, and you will need 3 other primordial jewels to get the +1 golem now that we dont use primordial chain, and it is just not worth it.
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
sickhero987 wrote:

No, and you will need 3 other primordial jewels to get the +1 golem now that we dont use primordial chain, and it is just not worth it.

so anima stone are the only primordial jewel that is needed ?
"
sickhero987 wrote:
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
sickhero987 wrote:

so anima stone are the only primordial jewel that is needed ?

Yes just anima stone for +1 golem. The anima stone itself isn't actually primordial, btw.
ohh okay okay big thanks and btw so we will only have total of 5 golems now ? so ill summon 1-1-1-1-1 ?
Last edited by sickhero987 on Dec 26, 2019, 10:21:43 PM
"
sickhero987 wrote:
ohh okay okay big thanks and btw so we will only have total of 5 golems now ? so ill summon 1-1-1-1-1 ?

Yes sir that is correct.
Is it possible to update your POB to 3.9 gear changes?
This build seems very weird to me. Either that or I am doing something wrong.

Could someone please clarify to reason to go hybrid? Doesn't it split-up like the huge life regens buffs over 2 pools? Of which we now only buff 1 pool? Without going CI this seems pretty useless? I guess I am asking why didn't we go full life on this build? And stack some extra life regen? Why at all bother with ES?

Also no Circle of Regret or Circle of Fear?

I would suggest the following changes; (which I will try when I get the currency.)

Dual circle of regret.
Inpulsa (because it's still OP)
Keep primordial chain, but swap to dual void batteries or good rares.

Going Orb of Storms - Onslaught - Curse On Hit - Ass Mark for bosses should solve the curse on hit problem.(Or you can get the curse on hit gloves, but with inpulsa everything will aready be whooping.)
Last edited by sklipnoty on Dec 27, 2019, 2:06:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info