[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Shadowtitan wrote:
Sirus A8 in Harvest SC with cluster jewels, build is fine.
https://youtu.be/hYoj-bQSxsM

Can you share your PoB?
Becouse import from your account dont show cluster jewels :(
Last edited by piratoss on Jul 9, 2020, 4:05:10 AM
"
piratoss wrote:
Can you share your PoB?
Becouse import from your account dont show cluster jewels :(
For cases like that you can normally manage to resolve it. The information is there, you just need to manually select the nodes.

Ignore Widespread Destruction and the pathing nodes either side on both large clusters. It's mostly there to get the correct layout on the jewel. Tick everything on a 4 passive medium cluster and ignore the unrequired pathing node on a 5 passive medium. Select everything where there's a small cluster.

That'll solve 99% of cases. If you find you're a passive or two off given the level, you'll be able to figure out which nodes on the cluster are likely to give you the best results. It'll normally be pretty guessable filling in the gaps depending how many passives are yet to be used.
Are there any utility specters that I can instead of tanky ones? Currently using Arena Master, Heretic Guardian, and They of Tul for extra defensive layers.

Thanks, can kill sirius 8 easily
"
dvqminh98 wrote:

Which Spectres you running?
"
Penguino88 wrote:
"
dvqminh98 wrote:

Which Spectres you running?

I'm fine with no Spectres :v
hi, should i prioritise finishing up all the clusters with my points first or are those suppose to be the final skills being added? I'm level 83 currently and have already bought all the clusters i need, not sure which nodes to drop now if switch to maxing the clusters first.
Oshabi kill, my first try...yeah you can see at the end the damage with 60 stack of virulence is amm nice yep and minion taunt is great.
The map had 30% more life, tried to roll an easy map for first try.
https://youtu.be/0Hj2SZBfVcQ
Hi im new to guardian builds is this build still good?
There is another guide of this but way to expensiv for me
Chaibreaker not works to HoA (
Last edited by Elianor_ on Jul 25, 2020, 6:05:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info