[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

According to POB, Thread of Hope is now useless so maybe we can use Lethal Pride again and use it near Pain Attunement to get Glancing Blows.
You do not need thread of hope to reach GB, you can take early from the starting tree or when you head up the tree and to left when your grabbing Zelats Oath, you can node to it from that way which on the way gives great ES and benefits. I am playing the impale budget build right now. I have a few ideas, but scaling the agony dmg through physical and impale and crusuing through Yellow and beginning red maps can update little more by the end of the week. My profile should be public if you wanted to see my gear.
Hello, have anyone tested Disorienting Display notable on LCJ? Since we basically spam Lightning Ball during the fights, it should be really easy to proc and make our defense even better. Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/Mj4XGd74
If you want to go the tanky side with HoA -
it's really fine with my character Wor(m)wina:

8000 ES
110000 Armour (193000 bottles up)
2200 / 3800 ES on block: almost unkillable (Aegis Aurora)
(global defences of skin of the lords,3x stalwart commander heavy buffing all 3 auras grace, determination and discipline with aul's uprising amulet and iron reflexes)
Chaos immunity
3 endurance charges possible (than 10000 armor/ 300 ES less)
block and spell block capped: 75%
all resis 100-115
More damage with raised spiders

Sorry for my funny, not native english :-)
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 28, 2020, 2:24:22 PM
For my build with Wor(M)wina in standard I have some questions:

- Do you think that double curses with despair on hit on vixen`s entrapments gloves and vulnerability on hit on the ring, both with ball lightning and gmp, is fitting for the herald and spiders?

- Is knockback on hit for the spiders and HoA a good support to add damage to bleeding while moving (notable passive on cluster jewel)?

- The large cluster jewels with Rotten Claws, 20 % to impale on hit, are supporting fine or which large cluster notables are best?

Would be great to get some advices.
Is this build still viable? It was my favorite in Metamorph and I'm struggling to find a tanky build that I like.

I have around 6ex to spend and I don't much care for ed/con Trickster
Back again to this build. Build is fine.

A8 Sirus:
https://youtu.be/sAaKpCMiYEc

My gear:

Oh...I forgot to change Pierce to Vicious Projectile for the Sirus fight.
Last edited by Shadowtitan on Oct 2, 2020, 6:35:26 AM
"
Shadowtitan wrote:

OMG im so dumb playing this build my 3rd League and never thought about switching Pierce for smt else on Sirus :D

Did anyone figured out those new Divergent and Anomalous Skill/support Gems so far? Anomalous Herald of Agony sounds nice, ist it a Dmg boost with that Wither?

In ur First Post un mentioned we should avoid incresed Proj.Speed on our Gear, sadly my Wand got it on and wonder why it is bad for us? :(

Ty gl in the league :)

was messing around with Divergent Pierce (Pierced Projectiles deal more dmg) and Anomalous Pierce (Proj pierce 6 add targets). Divergent Version doesnt work for Herald of Agony the anomalous is insane for Map Clearing as far as i can see. Will update more alternate Quality gems when i get some more currency :)
Last edited by Anena on Oct 4, 2020, 12:02:29 PM
"
Shadowtitan wrote:

A8 Sirus:
https://youtu.be/sAaKpCMiYEc

My gear:

Hi all, running this character again and can't wait until i'm kitted out with the cluster jewels (never played cluster version)!

Just a quick question, does anyone have Stonskin Flayer I can grab? <3
Got some when u still need them. Added u a few days ago anyway because i had some questions :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info