[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Kruttor666 wrote:
Hello,

i am following this guide, it goes well but i want to ask about crafted two toned boots.

How can i get +20 implicit bonus on these boots, maximum is only 12

You can't. OP is a Standard player. There he can get the legacy 20% Two-Tones boots. In league just use the 12%.

Sorry I didn't realize 20% is legacy, updated.
"
Mecielle wrote:

To keep it compareable, I did what people usually do in these threads: Use the same settings as the PoB posted by OP. Only taking stuff out if you change some stuff. Like I removed Intimidate because I use Bastion of Hope instead.

I assume you took out frenzy charges and disabled Bottled Faith. Although then i still don't reach as low as 2.8m. And it is also wrong. I use a Writhing Jar to keep the Crawler up on Frenzies in the rare occasion where there are no adds in a bossfight. And I have yet to encounter a bossfight where Bottled Faith was not working at least 50% of the time.

Dunno what else you have taken out. And thats the reason why people usually just usee the settings used by OP.

just to update on this i was talking to him ingame about it and his PoB is showing entirely different numbers even when importing specific pastebins from the OP, or with my current setup. he has the fork that updates PoB though so i'm guessing the way something is calculated has changed? which is interesting becasue that would mean we are either looking at inflated numbers or the new fork of PoB is wrong
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Aggronaught wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Alright, two HUGE upgrades happened within 15 minutes. I bought this amulet for 2ex and multimodded it, so 4ex total:

To make it work I had to change a +30 str node to a +30 dex node. That was enough to still use a 21 HoAg gem. Now I had a level 31 HoAg, which is a 23% total DPS boost over a level 30. In my case it was 950k more Shaper DPS. And I lost only 350 ES, which is SO totally worth it.

And then this:

came on the market for 40ex. Was actually planning to use my remaining saved up currency on a Watchers Eye, but 40ex for a +2 with perfect colors seemed incredibly cheap from having watched the market over the last days.

My numbers:

15100 ES
Shaper DPS with Pierce: 4.3m
Shaper DPS with Vile Toxins: 5.1m

And I am not using Unwavering Crusade! With it it would be:

Shaper DPS with Pierce: 5.1m
Shaper DPS with Vile Toxins: 6m

So yea, 6m Shaper DPS reached if I decide to switch Time of Need or Bastion of Hope back to Unwavering Crusade. But honestly, the numbers are already insane enough without it, and they both provide significant defense and utility.

how are you calculating shaper DPS? cuz when I import your char, I get 2.8m tailspike dps.

To keep it compareable, I did what people usually do in these threads: Use the same settings as the PoB posted by OP. Only taking stuff out if you change some stuff. Like I removed Intimidate because I use Bastion of Hope instead.

I assume you took out frenzy charges and disabled Bottled Faith. Although then i still don't reach as low as 2.8m. And it is also wrong. I use a Writhing Jar to keep the Crawler up on Frenzies in the rare occasion where there are no adds in a bossfight. And I have yet to encounter a bossfight where Bottled Faith was not working at least 50% of the time.

Dunno what else you have taken out. And thats the reason why people usually just usee the settings used by OP.

If you are not using LocalIdentity fork, "shocked" will give you 50% more damage. LocalIdentity's fork allows you to enter 18% to be much more realistic with the damage numbers. I ran your character and it is about 20% overstated if you are using the official version. Also you can't check intimidated if you are not using Unwavering Cruade.

Everything else is correct. I will add to FAQ:

For the other poster be sure to enable:

1) Herald of Agony main skill is tail spike
2) 40 virulence stack
3) Feeding Frenzy
4) Nearby allies set to 5
5) Enemy hit by lightning damage if you are using wand, Cold Iron Point doesn't have this
6) 10 poisons on enemy if you use Vile Poisons
7) Enemy is chilled if you use hypothermia and skitterbot
8) Shocked only if you use Local Identity to set to 18%
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 4, 2020, 8:36:30 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

just to update on this i was talking to him ingame about it and his PoB is showing entirely different numbers even when importing specific pastebins from the OP, or with my current setup. he has the fork that updates PoB though so i'm guessing the way something is calculated has changed? which is interesting becasue that would mean we are either looking at inflated numbers or the new fork of PoB is wrong

I am using the LocalIdentity fork, normal PoB is out of date in so many areas. So if any numbers are wrong, it would be the numbers shown by the normal OpenArl PoB.
ya Im using localidentity fork, barely seeing 4m..let alone..6m on anyone's characters.
Last edited by Aggronaught on Jan 4, 2020, 8:33:53 PM
"
Aggronaught wrote:
ya Im using localidentity fork, barely seeing 4m..let alone..6m on anyone's characters.

So, you didn't read my comments about using the settings from OP? And how I for example keep my Crawler at maximum Frenzy charges even during long boss fights, meaning taking out Frenzy from the config in poB is wrong? Or how disabling Bottled Faith is partly wrong?

If you did and still don't see my numbers when you import my character, or even yours, you should be at a higher DPS than me after all, I can't help you. You must have fucked up some other setting if you see 2.8m.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 4, 2020, 8:42:17 PM
"
Aggronaught wrote:

Mecielle's character: https://pastebin.com/AbEgCPB4

Single target boss fight vile toxin damage no frenzy charges: 4.47 million
Mapping/delving with pierce & frenzy charges: 4.6 million

Add 10% more with Bottled Faith if you count flask DPS.

Honestly incredible numbers, if you look up deep delve builds past 800, with the exception of CI / 200 energy shield one shot one kill both ways builds, I think our damage stacks up to all other builds considering it is nearly full screen.

Even Baron Zombie Necromancer at that delve level has a lot more defensive stats, their damage is more like 3-4 million instead of 15 million.

Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 4, 2020, 9:07:42 PM
Completely optimized and switching out Pierce for awakened viscious projectiles plus deathmark gives me nearly 5m in pob, but that's strictly on bosses only, ofc that's relative still since do have to keep up stacks/dm etc etc and yes that's with using fork.

I'm sure there's discrepancies, but imo it's easy enough to reach 4m on bosses.

Also damn nice to see that amulet and the level 31 HoAG. Figured it would be the easier way to go, indeed.

Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 4, 2020, 8:47:35 PM
With level 31 HOA and deathmark I'm sitting at 5.3m dps in POB at level 92, with plenty of optimization left to go. Level 31 HOA is a really big damage boost because it gets me over the 3 attacks per second mark.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Aggronaught wrote:

Mecielle's character: https://pastebin.com/AbEgCPB4

Boss fight vile toxin damage no frenzy charges: 4.47 million
Mapping/delving with pierce & frenzy charges: 4.6 million

I think he was just using OpenArl official version, that is all it is. Everything else is accurate. Honestly incredible numbers, if you look up deep delve builds past 800, with the exception of CI / 200 energy shield one shot one kill both ways builds, I think our damage stacks up to all other builds considering it is nearly full screen.

Even Baron Zombie Necromancer at that delve level has a lot more defensive stats, their damage is more like 3-4 million instead of 15 million.

Honestly, because of his helmet enchant enabling him to use more auras and the better wand Aggronaught should have even higher numbers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info