[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
konean wrote:
Congratz, I think the fossil craft made alot of people here happy today :D I am still unsure how reliable it is...

Well on the other side of that fence: I spent 3ex trying to craft it and got diddly-squat, so I ended up just buying one.
"
Wiizper wrote:
Anyone able to offer me some advice?
Currently playing this and aiming to make it my Sirus farmer.
As it stands now it feels like the damage is very low ( for me! )
According to pob with the same settings as the author i have apparently got 1.2 million dps on my crawler.
But i just did a Metamorph T14 which took about 20-25 seconds.

Gear:

Spoiler

Empower 4, Herald of Agony 21, and better Circle of Nostalgia ring will give you 60% more damage at least, do the math in POB and decide what to get first based on prices.
"
CutieSabba wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
01/04/2020 Update:

Animate Guardian Set Up (Thank you CTSabba for the inspiration)!

https://pastebin.com/g6hGJF7R

Picked up Animate Guardian with Kingmaker, Leer Cast helmet, Southbound glove, Victario's Flight boots and a rare armor with +100 life, 2% regeneration, and crafted "gain 10% of maximum life as energy shield". Changed the tree slightly to pick up 24% minion life and 1% regeneration on the way to Death Attunement.

My shield link is Raise Spectre => Animate Guardian => Minion Life (way cheaper than empower 4 and also provide more life which scales with rare chest armor and spirit offering). Animate Guardian with 55K health, 7600 energy shield and 1600 per second health regeneration, if I block he gets 2500 per second health regeneration, plus 10000 energy shield every 4 seconds or so from spirit offering. I wouldn't do delve 1000 or Sirus with him, but all other contents seem to be fine, I don't even see his health dip ever. Fortify, while not totally reliable given the small radius of Kingmaker, can still be a life saver. Culling strike smooth out the mapping tremendously, my ball of lightning and spectres can finish off low health minions efficiently.

To further upgrade this, you can add Garb of the Ephemeral to your Animate Guardian which will prevent enemies from dealing critical strikes and greatly reduce the effect of temporal chains and other slow effects. Or you can add a Mask of the Stitched Demon to give your Animate Guardian over 10K per second life regeneration if you want to take him into tougher contents.

Finally, with minion life support, I changed four Stoneskin Flayers to four carnage chieftains, without blood magic, two carnage chieftains can not keep up with frenzy charges consistently, and it is far more powerful than power charges so I ditched host chieftains. They each have 62K health and get the same defense. If you lose a chieftain on a map, that map is probably too dangerous for your Animate Guardian. Again with spirit offering I have yet to see they dip in health with this set up, even took the crew to delve 500 for a spin and they did fine, but this allows me to change my curse to projectile weakness and ensures I can do the same damage in boss fights.

With the exception of super difficult delve contents and Sirus fight, I believe this set up is better overall. I can always switch back to poacher's mark and stoneskin flayers if I am doing more difficult contents and unsummon my animate guardian, this set up seems to be the best of both worlds.

That's pretty awesome dude but for even greater survivability on animate I would recommend on the rare boots to get a bit of more all res and chaos Res too to cap his Res so he's even more tankier. But yah animate guardian feels pretty smooth the buffs we get from him are pretty insane

Really awesome tip, I agree 40-50% chaos resistance will protect our investment better. Really hate to lose the movement speed but oh well. Will update.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
konean wrote:
Congratz, I think the fossil craft made alot of people here happy today :D I am still unsure how reliable it is...

Well on the other side of that fence: I spent 3ex trying to craft it and got diddly-squat, so I ended up just buying one.

Well, they are worth/sold for 20ex and I spent 22ex making mine, so you not getting it after 3ex means not much.

On the AG topic. Seems out of place for a deep delver/boss killer, becausee for those things you can't use him. He won't survive Sirus and he sure as fuck won't survive deep deleves :D And giving up Feeding Freenzy and the Taunt from Meatshield? Sounds meh to me.

And for clearing maps people use other builds, this one will always be slow as fuck in it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of AG, used one wearing gear worth 20ex last league on my Baron Zombiemancer. But there he had bigger benefits, I didn't have to give up so much to use him and he was 100% unkillable.

But I guess its an ok variation of the build, even though I kinda miss the point.

But maybe after updating the OP with AG stuff, you could also update it with the fact that an amulet is the much superior way to get level 31 HoAg, when compared to a shield.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 4, 2020, 6:52:43 PM

got this today, pretty happy with the enchant (bought helm, got enchant myself)

"
Mecielle wrote:

Well, they are worth/sold for 20ex and I spent 22ex making mine, so you not getting it after 3ex means not much.

I was only really going for the bare minimum +2 gem levels, didn't really care about hitting other minion mods at this stage.

Ended up buying a +2 wand with pre-crafted socketed spell cast for 9ex, which was probably less than what I would have spent trying to craft it myself.
I have a Skin of the Loyal that I want to use instead of my Tabula, but it has 2R2G2B. What is the best gem setup for a 6-link with those colors? Is it even worth switched from a tabula with these colors? Thanks for help. Loving the build so far, feels really nice not dying so often.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

I was only really going for the bare minimum +2 gem levels, didn't really care about hitting other minion mods at this stage.

Ended up buying a +2 wand with pre-crafted socketed spell cast for 9ex, which was probably less than what I would have spent trying to craft it myself.

seems about the standard price for a +2 with a spare suffix. bare in mind you can metacraft it later to multimod trigger + minion attack speed
"
Suds1029 wrote:
I have a Skin of the Loyal that I want to use instead of my Tabula, but it has 2R2G2B. What is the best gem setup for a 6-link with those colors? Is it even worth switched from a tabula with these colors? Thanks for help. Loving the build so far, feels really nice not dying so often.

2b is always hard, 0b would even be better. 4g2r for example works great if you can't afford 3r2g1b or 3g2r1b. I used a 4g2r +2 Skin for a while.

For 2b you would best go with Deathmark as the second blue link. Can't think of anything else that would help and Deathmark at least gives some damage.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 4, 2020, 7:18:08 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
konean wrote:

On the AG topic. Seems out of place for a deep delver/boss killer, becausee for those things you can't use him. He won't survive Sirus and he sure as fuck won't survive deep deleves :D And giving up Feeding Freenzy and the Taunt from Meatshield? Sounds meh to me.

And for clearing maps people use other builds, this one will always be slow as fuck in it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of AG, used one wearing gear worth 20ex last league on my Baron Zombiemancer. But there he had bigger benefits, I didn't have to give up so much to use him and he was 100% unkillable.

But I guess its an ok variation of the build, even though I kinda miss the point.

But maybe after updating the OP with AG stuff, you could also update it with the fact that an amulet is the much superior way to get level 31 HoAg, when compared to a shield.

I don't disagree, which is why I didn't have AG variant.

However many people have one main character and while this build will never be as fast at mapping as rangers at equal gear, it still has respectable mapping power especially if it is geared as the main character of the league.

I do think a budget AG/chieftain set up makes 95% of the contents smoother. Sirus is once every 40 maps, and many people won't delve to 1000 because it is . . . boring compared to mapping.

On the amulet topic, you can +2 amulet right? Pretty insane. And I agree far smaller trade off than shield.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 4, 2020, 7:29:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info