[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Azdingo wrote:
I finally got some upgrade and was wondering those that use the rare boots setup, what flask mods are you running now that you can't be frozen or ignited?

I'm thinking of changing "Unwavering crusade" to "Bastion of Hope" so I could drop Brine king and get Lunaris.

For the small god, I'm using Abberath since the burning ground from metamorph was killing me.

Can you guys share the gods you are using?

Thanks!

lunaris and abberath. dropped time of need for bastion of hope. don't need time of need when you are immune to everything with a coil equipped with cannot be frozen or chilled boots

for flasks just the same but swap out the frozen flask for a bottled faith nice utility and damage

Mhh, I'm not using Time of Need for the ailment cure. I'm using it for the insane regen. Saved my ass a bunch of times in Aul fights or Uber Elder fights when I fucked up or even very hard Delve nodes. But I have been thinking about dropping it to get Unwavering Crusade back. The damage boost is pretty significant after all. But then, right now I am ok on damage and could use some more defense. Have an extra damage Aul that I ripped 3 times already. He just has to sneeze at me for my ES to drop from 15k to 0 in the blink of an eye.

But on the topic of flasks. I noticed OP doesn't mention a Quartz Flask in the guide. Dude, I could not imagine delving with this build without my Quartz Flask! Getting blocked every two meters, having to wait for the Crawler to kill the 200 monsters blocking my way? I would go insane and probably die a lot more often by burst damage from the monsters blocking me. Nah, in my opinion a Quartz Flask is an absolute must have for this build to be good at delving.

Also, I use Tukohama as my small pantheon. As I am not at the 90% cap for phys damage reduction it gives me another 8% while I stand still and spam my Ball lightning. The 2% regen is nice too. And Lunaris of course for the anti chain. No anti-chain and your Spectres will get you killed in Delve nodes with chain. or even juiced maps with chain.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 4, 2020, 10:45:20 PM
Hey so I'm thinking of starting this build. I have alot of the items required or can buy most of them except the Skin of the Loyal. Can I play this build using a tabula or a decent rare chest while farming for Skin? Or should I have majority of the items for this build prior to beginning it? Thanks <3
"
Nalyssa wrote:
Hey so I'm thinking of starting this build. I have alot of the items required or can buy most of them except the Skin of the Loyal. Can I play this build using a tabula or a decent rare chest while farming for Skin? Or should I have majority of the items for this build prior to beginning it? Thanks <3

You can farm lower maps with a +1 Tabula. But you will have a lot less ES than with a Skin at level 68 when you switch to CI.

I would even say a 4g2r or 3g3r Skin of the Loyal is the better choice if you cant afford the better colors. You will have a bit lower damage as you can't use optimal links, but gain a ton of ES. They cost 30-40c right now. You would then be able to farm higher maps without a problem and grind currency for the correct colors. Or any of the other uncountable upgrades.

Overall, as long as you have enough currency for the other items mentioned in the "Starter Gear" section you will be absolutely fine, even with a suboptimal colored Skin.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 4, 2020, 11:03:41 PM
"
Nalyssa wrote:

2R 2G 2B works just fine.

Last blue socket either death mark or feeding frenzy will get you into red maps easily, and it is just 20-30C? Way cheaper than 6 link from any other meta build.
Anyone mind letting me get some spectres?

IGN: LetThatCrawlerInMyBum

Done: Thank you Creepy_Crawlers_
Last edited by isolatee on Jan 5, 2020, 12:32:53 AM
Managed to land int/str corrupt on a max roll cyclopean. Any suggestions on how to price it?
Last edited by Maniaca1 on Jan 5, 2020, 1:03:42 AM
"
Maniaca1 wrote:
Managed to land int/str corrupt on a max roll cyclopean. Any suggestions on how to price it?

search it in trade to see but I don't think the str and int rolls affect overall str and int I think it's just local. The best part of it is the max roll on the attributes.

Before you sell can you test and see if it actually increases your str/int or if it's only for local str/int meaning it doesn't actually give an increase. I can't remember.
Last edited by Mythrol1 on Jan 5, 2020, 1:23:52 AM
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
Maniaca1 wrote:

search it in trade to see but I don't think the str and int rolls affect overall str and int I think it's just local. The best part of it is the max roll on the attributes.

Before you sell can you test and see if it actually increases your str/int or if it's only for local str/int meaning it doesn't actually give an increase. I can't remember.

its global AFAIK. its gonna be hard to sell it for people playing this build though. it's only somewhere around 250ES (depending on gear obviously) for 20+EX. pretty bad value for the price. might be more worthwhile for other builds who actively scale stats though. i'm sure it will sell for the big boys but it might take a while
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
Maniaca1 wrote:

its global AFAIK. its gonna be hard to sell it for people playing this build though. it's only somewhere around 250ES (depending on gear obviously) for 20+EX. pretty bad value for the price. might be more worthwhile for other builds who actively scale stats though. i'm sure it will sell for the big boys but it might take a while

That's what I was thinking - really only makes sense for someone that's loaded and just looking to min-max the build. I'll likely just end up using it myself.

Also the mod is definitely global.
I have one question about basic mechanics in this build. I am sorry, but i have no experience with this build yet.
What item/skill/spell and how ... you make the crawler appear and fight ?

Now i use ball lightning and i have abyssal jewel in tree with "adds chaos dmg to spells" to make him appear and fight.

thank you in advance for clarification.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info