[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hi, I'm planning to start with this build, could you update blood magic on page 1 since it was updated?

If you have The Feared or newest Sirus A9 videos it would be very helpful too because I'm planning to make this build as a pure boss killer! Thank you very much :D
Last edited by whitewing789 on Apr 15, 2021, 2:43:41 PM
So I want to start with this Build into the next League but I got one question

Is there any "priority list" on the auras? Because I dont think I can afford all the enlightment gems and good mana reserv gear to run so much mana reservation skills early on.
So I want to start with this Build into the next League but I got one question

Is there any "priority list" on the auras? Because I dont think I can afford all the enlightment gems and good mana reserv gear to run so much mana reservation skills early on.
Reserved :)
Hello sir, i've been flirting with your build for quite some time and i finally decided to give it a try (never played trapper seriously before, only a bit with ice trap when it was released).

So my question is regarding Pierce... in your endgame setup i completelly agree that the gem is not needed because of helm enchant and the hunter boots.

You mentioned that in act 5 we get a jewel that gives pierce, but it only pierces one additional target while the pierce support gem go for 2 to 4 targets depending on it´s level.

So my question is: Would you use the pierce support gem until you get the helmet enchant and/or the boots or would you alredy swap the pierce support when you grab the act 5 pierce jewel itself? Is the pierce one additional enemy enough?

The question is for leveling and for early mapping.

Thanks a lot for the guide and sorry to bother you.

Hi, now that trigger cool down has been increased to 8 sec, will lightning spire trap be better?

Fix and update your gem section in POB and in guide gem section, please, it's looking messy,outdated and mislead people.
Last edited by Nyet19 on Apr 15, 2021, 4:50:45 PM
Looks solid, but the POB could do with an update.
"
Nyet19 wrote:

Fix and update your gem section in POB and in guide gem section, please, it's looking messy,outdated and mislead people.

if it bothers YOU, then remove them, it takes only a few seconds
OP has already poured in so much time to update and build the guide
***double post
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 15, 2021, 9:44:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info