[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Discovered your build today and I'm really excited to use it as my league starter :-)
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Nyet19 wrote:
Will you update your guide due to future 3.14 league patchnotes? I want to make this build my leaguestarter, but still little afraid that this will not be reasonable and i should better choose some other build.

I plan to update the guide if needed, when the patch notes release yes :)

I'm also league starting this again as usual and I feel it'll be super strong for farming high tier rewards in Ultimatum:) Obviously assuming we don't get nerfed in patch notes, we'll see (i kinda doubt it, since trappers only have a few strong builds),

will you also update the jewel section as you are using cluster jewels?
Yeah, and also update your PoB and gear section too, please, it's important i think.
With the trigger socketed craft nerfed to 8s cooldowns, is it still better to use blade blast/wave of conviction/sniper's mark? I was considering dropping one of these to put in a skill duration support for less downtime.
Hi,
Is it correct that we dont change to ES untill we have shaves??

Or is there some point where ser switch before? I thinking when we league start with the Build ?
"
zyppz wrote:
Hi,

Or is there some point where ser switch before? I thinking when we league start with the Build ?

The point of Shavs is that you can go for a lowlife version of the build. You can start this build as hybrid Life + ES or pure life before that but you can't go lowlife before having a shavs because chaos damage would instantly kill you without it.

Edit: Going CI is also a possibility but I would probably skip that step and go from life/hybrid directly to lowlife.
Last edited by Banga65 on Apr 14, 2021, 6:43:29 AM
Is there any way you can link your leveling filter?
Your Friendly Neighbour Sacred, come follow my twitch @Sacredng
"
Banga65 wrote:
"
zyppz wrote:
Hi,

The point of Shavs is that you can go for a lowlife version of the build. You can start this build as hybrid Life + ES or pure life before that but you can't go lowlife before having a shavs because chaos damage would instantly kill you without it.

Edit: Going CI is also a possibility but I would probably skip that step and go from life/hybrid directly to lowlife.

Is there a hybrid tree anywhere in the PoBs?
Is chainbreaker & berserk worth using after the nerfs?
Does the vaal lightning trap not work with this build? I noticed the vaal version got a nice buff and was wondering if it could replace the regular version of LT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info