[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Any chance you guys/girls could take a look at my build/pob tell me where I could improve?

https://pastebin.com/70W7Lzrq
Last edited by apollotk on Feb 28, 2021, 4:28:58 PM
You can definitely scale damage higher by going lowlife, that said you have a pretty good amount going on there with a fair bit of ES :D. I think getting recover es on block on your shield would be a good defensive boost.

Could get mark of the shaper + elder ring, but not sure how much you're dependent on rings right now for es/res cap.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Feb 28, 2021, 10:32:55 PM
Took your advice and picked up a shield with recovery on block, I was considering going low-life once I have the opportunity to pick up a corrupted shavs, would it be a big improvement without being low-life without the + to gems? I'm afraid of sacrificing ES when i'm prone to being one shot already, It's pretty much all that gets me now!
"
apollotk wrote:
Took your advice and picked up a shield with recovery on block, I was considering going low-life once I have the opportunity to pick up a corrupted shavs, would it be a big improvement without being low-life without the + to gems? I'm afraid of sacrificing ES when i'm prone to being one shot already, It's pretty much all that gets me now!

Switch to LL bumped my damage 2.5 times just with non-corrupted Shavs. So it was definitely worth it. You, however, have a different setup with impressively high DPS already so it might be a very different outcome for you. Given that you already get a lot of DPS from +level gems on your chest, if I were you, I would check the PoB first with Shavs and Chayulas on and modified skill tree.

Regarding the ES drop, I dropped from almost 10k ES to 7k ES and I still consider it to be the right choice. Being able to kill stuff much quicker helps a lot with the survivability.
Last edited by deimoss98 on Mar 1, 2021, 6:37:45 AM
Hi everyone, I'm really enjoying with this build but as everyone asked here after some time could you please if you have time check this POB and tell me what to do.
Because after all this playing time i sometimes feels a bit squishy, don't know but sometimes feels like got 1 shots..

https://pastebin.com/eQZpTZ7F

Thank you very much for your help already !
Hey guys! Been following this build and I was able to get further then ever with it so it's been great.
I'm currently still on CI with around 10K ES, looking to transition soon to LL but quite scared to make the move still, as I do still get the occasional one-shot and I think my resists will get shot to death when I make the move. I'm currently assimilating the relevant LL gear just in case, and already have in my stash a pretty sweet Shavs + prism guardian.
Despite the occasional 1 shot, I'm rather comfortable in most content, little less against bosses though.
I was wondering if, in the meantime, someone could take a look at my PoB and have any suggestions for me? anything to change, or if you guys think I should just make the leap towards LL?

https://pastebin.com/Vr9z9YP5

Thanks!
Hello everyone. This is my first message but I have been playing this game for two years.
Anyway, my problem is a little bit different.
I am also trying this build with this league. I like witch builds even though they require expensive items to achieve end game aobjectives.

I understood that ı cant kill uber sirus with this char. I am dying during last phase of the fight. Also I am stuck in lvl 95.

Then I decided to have headhunter to enjoy the game much more. Two days ago I got one with very super chance, which is that I hit it with fourth ancient orb.
Now I wonder whether I should continue with this char or switch to another one.

Any comment?
This is probably the worst build for a Headhunter as no mod will scale your DPS. The only benefits are to movement speed and energy shield.

You can sell the HH and improve your build, or build around your HH (self curse occultist is very nice with HH).

Note that Headhunter is useless against big bosses like Sirus.
"
roselan wrote:
This is probably the worst build for a Headhunter as no mod will scale your DPS. The only benefits are to movement speed and energy shield.

You can sell the HH and improve your build, or build around your HH (self curse occultist is very nice with HH).

Note that Headhunter is useless against big bosses like Sirus.

Thank you for response.

With this build it looks like it is impossible to kill stupidly strong sirus.

That was expensive !!! but I finally finished crafting it...
So sad about this mana roll, but it costs me 20-25ex and almost a week just to get the dot multi suffix...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info