[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

How to achive 8/9k ES, when u need a lot of strength and dexterity... Can someone look at my character and just help me haha. I really dont want to leave this built. Thanks :)
"
"
roselan wrote:
This is probably the worst build for a Headhunter as no mod will scale your DPS. The only benefits are to movement speed and energy shield.

You can sell the HH and improve your build, or build around your HH (self curse occultist is very nice with HH).

Note that Headhunter is useless against big bosses like Sirus.

Thank you for response.

With this build it looks like it is impossible to kill stupidly strong sirus.

Huh?
https://youtu.be/DLswDFLxWA4
I kill A9 easy with this build and still in cheap gear :)
So when doing this as low life...

Why recommend gloves/boots with aspect of the spider? How do I fit this in with the Mana reservations?

With two Blasphemy and Discipline on mana and the nodes taken on the tree for reservation in PoB there is not enough to run Aspect of the spider as well.. How do you make this work while still taking Transcendence as your anoint?

I am confusion
"
AikoTanaka wrote:

Why recommend gloves/boots with aspect of the spider? How do I fit this in with the Mana reservations?

With two Blasphemy and Discipline on mana and the nodes taken on the tree for reservation in PoB there is not enough to run Aspect of the spider as well.. How do you make this work while still taking Transcendence as your anoint?

I am confusion

I think the ones who do this only use Vaal Discipline and not the discipline aura. Also you could just use one curse (frostbite) to activate discipline.

As I said some pages earlier, I highly recommend curse on hit rings with double influence so you also get the % increased ES crusader mod. That's expensive but it's so good.
I can run discipline, clarity, vitality, aspect of the spider, hatred, zealotry, malevolence and flesh and stone. And I still have frostbite and ele weakness curses with my rings and I don't even need to cast them manually...

"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
I kill A9 easy with this build and still in cheap gear :)

Your items look similar to mine. But how?
"
Wojtul123 wrote:
How to achive 8/9k ES, when u need a lot of strength and dexterity... Can someone look at my character and just help me haha. I really dont want to leave this built. Thanks :)

Your boots, bro. You need some high ES sorcerer boots. Also you could use tempering catalyst instead of intrinsic on your presence of chayula. And for your mark of the shaper ring to work properly your other ring needs to have elder influence. Hope this helps you. GLHF
"
Arkannn wrote:
"
AikoTanaka wrote:

I am confusion

I think the ones who do this only use Vaal Discipline and not the discipline aura. Also you could just use one curse (frostbite) to activate discipline.

As I said some pages earlier, I highly recommend curse on hit rings with double influence so you also get the % increased ES crusader mod. That's expensive but it's so good.
I can run discipline, clarity, vitality, aspect of the spider, hatred, zealotry, malevolence and flesh and stone. And I still have frostbite and ele weakness curses with my rings and I don't even need to cast them manually...

Curse on hits rings have some drawbacks especially if your Low life. So unless you can get around 5 mil dps with them I wouldn't recommend curse on hit actually.

1. A T1 curse on hit is only level 14. Your loosing 30-40% damage compared to a lvl 21 curse.

2. You can't scale the level of the curse with +1 to int and spells

Last edited by donbrawler on Mar 2, 2021, 8:49:01 PM
What is the vortex slinger I hear some people talk about?
"
Quintessence wrote:
What is the vortex slinger I hear some people talk about?

Its completely different build. It uses spellslinger gems linked to frost bolt,
and creeping frost. And when you cast a wand skill like Frenzy or Power Syphon it will cast vortex on frost bolts along with Creeping frost.

It's great for early leveling and early red tier maps, but it doesn't come close to the dps that the basic Low Life version in Shaks POB unless you spend tons of currency to min max the spellslinger version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info