[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Anyone playing with a HH ? How you doing with this build ?
"

Hey sorry for asking because I see that you get this asked quite alot. But I'm having so much problems with bosses. I do almost no damage to them, it takes so long to kill. Can someone help? I mess around with POB alot, but I only get close to high damage, when I spend again like 7 exalt, and I'm already 7 ex in .....

You not even close to the guide, 7ex are just 6L bow+ 6L hyrris, and your bow isnt even 6L, you using icebite while no way for it with this low equip, no pande no rings, no barrage+-res helm, basically you have nothing and you cant figure out?
"
gunryon wrote:
hi there first of all thanks for your job im starting poe anew ( back from ps4)
and am really happy to find a well explained build.

im not really used to the pierce mechanics but with ice shot what do you think about the omen on the winds viridian jewel ?

thanks in advance.

bump : )
"
"

Hey sorry for asking because I see that you get this asked quite alot. But I'm having so much problems with bosses. I do almost no damage to them, it takes so long to kill. Can someone help? I mess around with POB alot, but I only get close to high damage, when I spend again like 7 exalt, and I'm already 7 ex in .....

You not even close to the guide, 7ex are just 6L bow+ 6L hyrris, and your bow isnt even 6L, you using icebite while no way for it with this low equip, no pande no rings, no barrage+-res helm, basically you have nothing and you cant figure out?

Like I said, I mess with POB alot, the rings offer almost no increase in damage and pandemonius doesn't either. The 6-link bow isn't yet needed, because LIKE I SAID. It's bosses that are the problem not the clearing.

"
"
"

Like I said, I mess with POB alot, the rings offer almost no increase in damage and pandemonius doesn't either. The 6-link bow isn't yet needed, because LIKE I SAID. It's bosses that are the problem not the clearing.

Pandemonius doesnt increase damage? So its just a 6ex ornament? :P

Go into pob and in configuration mark chilled and blinded, now put a pandemonius into the build and check the magic!

Even if pob doesnt show you changes, theres maybe something wrong, you have to configure it depending on your items, some things cant be calculated automatic.

Pandemonius increases damage of cold, and penetrates cold resistance on enemies, bosses have 40%, guardians and endgame bosses have 50%, pandemonius penetrates 20 against chilled enemies so its obvsly increasing the damage they get because pandemonius chills enemies too.

Mark of the elder with a shaper ring in the other side, increases 80% (If perfect) damage and adds flat damage to your attack, so obvsly have to increase.

Helmet with -9 to cold resistance makes enemies get more damage from your cold attacks, and helm should have +1 to barrage projectile, each projectile increases near 50k damage even more!

When looking for damage output in POB, you should go to the Calcs tab, here you can select effective dps and ALL projectiles on calculation, you will get the efficient damage you deal in combat full buffed and all auras+flasks in use etc etc. Theres alot of things i cant tell you as i dont know to use pob correctly, so maybe calculations could go higher testing your new items :)

[/quote]

Pandemonius doesnt increase damage? So its just a 6ex ornament? :P

Go into pob and in configuration mark chilled and blinded, now put a pandemonius into the build and check the magic!

Even if pob doesnt show you changes, theres maybe something wrong, you have to configure it depending on your items, some things cant be calculated automatic.

Pandemonius increases damage of cold, and penetrates cold resistance on enemies, bosses have 40%, guardians and endgame bosses have 50%, pandemonius penetrates 20 against chilled enemies so its obvsly increasing the damage they get because pandemonius chills enemies too.

Mark of the elder with a shaper ring in the other side, increases 80% (If perfect) damage and adds flat damage to your attack, so obvsly have to increase.

Helmet with -9 to cold resistance makes enemies get more damage from your cold attacks, and helm should have +1 to barrage projectile, each projectile increases near 50k damage even more!

When looking for damage output in POB, you should go to the Calcs tab, here you can select effective dps and ALL projectiles on calculation, you will get the efficient damage you deal in combat full buffed and all auras+flasks in use etc etc. Theres alot of things i cant tell you as i dont know to use pob correctly, so maybe calculations could go higher testing your new items :)[/quote]

I'll keep it in mind. But I don't understand what you mean with ice bite though.
"
But I don't understand what you mean with ice bite though.
Afaik you're only meant to use ice bite when you have frenzy on crit craft on quiver and 7 max frenzy charges.
"
Enrasil01 wrote:
Anyone playing with a HH ? How you doing with this build ?

I play maybe a bit different version (some gems or others and maybe 2-3 points in the tree) but with HH.

Doing googd.

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
But I don't understand what you mean with ice bite though.
Afaik you're only meant to use ice bite when you have frenzy on crit craft on quiver and 7 max frenzy charges.

O didn't know that, sorry.
I really don't understand what is wrong with my build right now.... I do hardly any damage to The Purifer or Phoenix Guardian and immediately get one shot.
Last edited by TiltedSpade on Jan 7, 2020, 8:02:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info