[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Aquarism wrote:

"
sikazo wrote:
Hi, what would be the next step? I clean t16 packs ez pz but when it comes to single target ay lmaoooo

I cant afford right now a helmet with enchantment and -X cold resist. so I must choose between the enchant, a good rare helmet with life, resist and -x cold resist or the starkonja's that Im currently using

Working on the gems too, but checked poe for the 21/23 version and the difference isnt that big tbh

You can quality your flasks, boots and gloves. bless the implicit of gloves and bow. you can buy any evasion base with barrage enchant then fossil craft it. use the life and cold fossil.

Hi, there is not base at this moment to buy it sadly x) already crafted and they are asking way more than my budget...

Ill work on the quality things, done already the blessing things
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
hipposaver wrote:
My build is pretty far along but i still have some questions and want some opinions.

thats what ive been currently going with. my questions are;

how effective is that hits against chilled enemies, id like to change my gloves out for some with str as i have some boots id like to roll with 35ms but need to replace the str

obviously im doing well but id like a really strong bossing setup. i think my barrage gems right now are wrong as i dont see anyone using icebite (i posted earlier and someone said not until 7 frenzy charges which i dont have) what would i replace it with?

im currently pretty broke at like 3ex but if i was going to buy an awakened gem what would be BiS?

edit: is there any catalyst that effects the increased damage per dex? i was really hoping attribute would bring it to 2 LoL

I also accidented upon this bow
and i cant for the life of me figure out how to incorporate it into my build or even how to make a build around it... does it just look much nicer than it is?

ps. im 0-4 with sirius, twice i dragged the storm to spawn and once i bugged him on stairs, if you guys can think of a killer boss swap there for that second bow that would be cool, also it would free up my 2nd 6l for some silly gems (maybe cwdt life on hit or some crap)

pps. really loving the build, insanely fast, fun, and really strong considering the silly life updates

I do not see any frenzy generation in your gear. Do not use icebite in barrage unless you have 7+ sustained frenzies, swap it out for cold pem/dmg on full life, try to get hybrid crit/frenzy on quiver. try to look for a warlord based gloves and roll +1 max frenzy. your current one is quite good, you should always be chilling enemies so that is a nice damage boost. best get str on belt. the rare bow will slow down your clearing since it pierce 2 times, it might perform better for single target you will need to play with pob

"
detecto wrote:
Hi guys. I just crafted this and not sure how to proceed.
would love some help. ty

Best to just multimod and use it as is. if it were magic you could have imprinted and hope for t1 regal, rinse and repeat.

"
Slottm wrote:
Hey just wanted to say I now have the crit chance + frenzy on crit craft at level 3 for all of those still needing it =) prob my last week of the league, as monster hunter xpac comes out for PC this week and I'll be switching over to that :)

is iceborne out for pc? love to play it, wish I have more time ^^

"
czvx wrote:
Is it good idea to have 6l Chin Sol bow for ST damage?
I mean can I just swap my bows between st and clear?
It will give free 6l slots in body chest

Yes it is doable, I tend to use weapon swap for gem levelling but chin sol single target should do more damage.

tyvm amazing response. i have green dream and my swap gets me single target on the quiver. but i still have 4 max frenzies, will swap it out ty!

I know that I need a much better shaped ring but what else should I replace for higher barrage damage? 5 link ice shot is more than enough for clearing t16 so I don't feel the need to 6 link my bow. I have 4 ex to spend.
Can you explain more about fork and chain pls.

I was constantly using fork in maps. And just switched to chain to try, and I cleared a monolith with one shot.

So what's better for what?
Could you explain

ty
1 death Sirius 8 Awaken down!

Love the build although I can't say I suggest it as a league starter, I really struggled early on till I put a bunch of EX into my char.

Crafted this neck a few days ago with some crazy luck.

Just a FYI, this char is fun to play but crappy in this particular league. I alternate playing my geared up 91 Ice Shot char and my miner who at 82 is about 10x more powerful and kills any boss I've tried in about a second. There is unfortunately no balance with boss killers.
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
Just a FYI, this char is fun to play but crappy in this particular league. I alternate playing my geared up 91 Ice Shot char and my miner who at 82 is about 10x more powerful and kills any boss I've tried in about a second. There is unfortunately no balance with boss killers.

I can kill any meta in less than a second, and even awakener 8 conquerors die within seconds.

You really shouldn't come and slam a guys build because you can't make a build.
Hi all, im quite sure that this build can reach the end game, if u don't wanna die u can always tweak the build a bit to get more survivability, i did move the nodes slightly to get 6k hp (with a sick belt that i invested on & got a sick flask charge on crit slam)

below is my gear..started with this league starter, died a lil more then i would've like, but ended off satisfied, managed to kill awakener

credits to aqua & slottm as i've did alot of comparison to their guides/items :D

anyway a side qns what can i min max now?

i'm currently using a watcher with x-x hatred damage as its cheaper.. and another jewel with life/blind/flat cold

hi, i just crafted this, should i put life on the last prefix or add phys dmg?
I have about 7-8ex and not sure what to focus on now. I have a very low life pool currently and it often leads to my demise. I am pretty over the tombs, gonna try to make some sick gloves with life and resists to put some renewed focus on my ring. Any ideas or critiques(something I missed) are very much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info