[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Well with the current gear I have I can't even beat WHITE map bosses so there's that. Don't get me started on metabosses cause if they have mods like extra life and regen it's over with.
Last edited by OlDirtyNacho on Jan 6, 2020, 9:11:25 AM
How are you running Hatred, HoI, and Spider at the same time comfortably? I have level 3 enlighten and running around with 40 mana unreserved feels terrible. Are you supposed to toggle spider?
"
OlDirtyNacho wrote:
Well with the current gear I have I can't even beat WHITE map bosses so there's that. Don't get me started on metabosses cause if they have mods like extra life and regen it's over with.

You and everyone else that had to skip metabosses with life regen until they were geared enough. This isn't uncommon.
So for the "buy" order, here is what I had in mind:

1. 6L death opus
2. Dying sun
3. 6L Hyrri
4. Voidfletcher
5. Pandemonium
6. Double socket tombfist
7. Enchant on helm

What do you guys think?
A great build helped me to get 40 ex from a assassins mark ring I rolled :p summoners is still broken once I hit 300 ex going to max out this build just for fun sirus honestly I would not waste attempts on till they fix him I have a 100 ex zombie build and I still cant kill him cause storms are the dumbest mechanic in the history of video game bosses

The build is fine as a starter just takes a while to gear up
Any help with the PoB?
Idk, but somehow i just get a blank tree

Thx :)
I finally got the veiled enchant for the quiver, it took a while.

Now I have these three quivers:

Trying to fit the veiled enchant but I can't find any way to do so, every formula I think of it's losing ele damage.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
OlDirtyNacho wrote:
This build is so weak if it's not min-maxed. I wish I knew before I picked it up.

Compared to what? Minion/Miner Meta? Cute Dogs facetank sirus Jugg? Your other 5 chars who are not even reached lvl 90? Are you complaining cause of just your tabula and not even a 6l for barrage? I mean did you even read the pages before? Did you ever played a bow char before?

Hell yea.
Cutedog's facetank Jugg only functions while min maxed as well, out of curiosity I went to Marauder's section and checked typical Nebuloch Jugg guide and it's the same litany of complaints "can't kill anything! this build is so slow! zero damage! and it's so expensive to min max!" Esp. since Cutedog and Esoro made vids about that build someone flipped all the Nebulochs and Sporeguards to more than double old price.

The only issue with this game is people got so spoiled by minion builds being able to clear most content in rags and survivability is less of an issue when you can hide behind wall of minions and they take aggro.

90% of builds require investment, even totem / mine builds have the downside of being squishy until fully invested. Just necros / guardians with minions don't.

Metamorphs are extra nasty on undergeared characters and I can take any non-minion build guide and probably find people complaining about either dying a lot or not being able to kill them in acceptable time frame.

Side note, I've seen this advice in another thread, not sure if it was posted here:

Frost bomb can help against these pesky "life regen" metamorphs.
"
Rachdingue wrote:
I finally got the veiled enchant for the quiver, it took a while.

Now I have these three quivers:

Trying to fit the veiled enchant but I can't find any way to do so, every formula I think of it's losing ele damage.

You're overthinking it. 6 frenzy charges is 24% MORE damage (not increased) 24% increased attack speed. I'm pretty sure 1 frenzy charge is worth more than elemental damage on your quiver, let alone the ability to generate 6.
"
Friam wrote:
Any help with the PoB?
Idk, but somehow i just get a blank tree

Thx :)

Read the POB section, you can select tress.

"
Azdingo wrote:
So for the "buy" order, here is what I had in mind:

1. 6L death opus
2. Dying sun
3. 6L Hyrri
4. Voidfletcher
5. Pandemonium
6. Double socket tombfist
7. Enchant on helm

What do you guys think?

Hyrri should be no.2 and barrage helm should be higher on the list. I've made a similar list under gearing section, notes. I based mine on pob numbers.

"
Operose wrote:
How are you running Hatred, HoI, and Spider at the same time comfortably? I have level 3 enlighten and running around with 40 mana unreserved feels terrible. Are you supposed to toggle spider?

I will clarify more in my guide, but you need enlighten lvl 4, or lvl 3 with minus manacost craft on rings. I am running with 40 mana too, no issues sustaining.

"
Azdingo wrote:
What is the build order i.e. what are the most important pieces from the "impossible to work with" to "use a rare until you can afford it" to make the build work?

I'm currently lvling a ranger to try this build and I'd like to buy the required items while I level.

Thanks!

literally all gear can be rare, that's why it is cheap to start, to get you started i recommend darkray, Aztiri's promise. any of the unique helms.

"
Ayleeme wrote:

Hello guys, this is my first character on POE, I have 3exalt right now, can someone tell me what should I change/buy next?

A rare/unique amulet, dying sun would be your biggest upgrade within 3 exalts.

My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info