[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Phloozy wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Phloozy wrote:
Can this be built tanky enough to survive juicy t16s well? I leveled to 91 andd can do t16s but get 1 shot quite a lot where I never die on my toxic rain trickster. Does this build have the potential to be mildly tanky or is it a waste of effort trying to get there?

Depands on your gear and that means on your currency. What is juiced in your eyes?

I can run t16 with 5xdelirium orbs, 4 uniqe sextants with +area lvl and double beyond...but you have to be carefull and its kind of.. hard work cause of lags in the map (legion, breach, harbinger scarabs and so on) but you are still not tanky ...you would have so sacrifice alot dmg to reach a 6k life pool.. in my opinion 5k life is the best choice between dmg and life...

Oh btw, I dont run this build.. but in my opinion the ice shots are nearly the same

basically that w/o the deliriums. I got a headhunter which made me want to do ice shot but I think I prefer something tankier. With HH do you think I can ignore a lot of the damage stuff and go more tanky?

Here is my gear right now

change helm enchant
get a rare quiver with frenzy on crit or a voidfletch wo pierce implicit
ur amulet could be better / pandemonius if ur low budget
get better gloves like % dmg against chilled ennemies
on ur ring ur assassin's mark is lvl8
check pob but with ur ice shot awakened cold could be better than hypotermia
why the arborix ? get it 30% quality
get vaal grace instead of grace
u don't use precision ?

read the guide again everything is well writted.
ur defence is evasion so os happens.

also consider selling ur hh to get decent gear i'm 95% sure with better gear and 1 or 2 inspired learning u could be faster and safer

i'm running delurious t16s with 3.5k life and it's still fine. u can't die if u os everything
"
409force wrote:
Hey Mekrat,

How about +2 gem, is it also not worth further crafting with consideration of the awakening gems?

Thanks

Just crap sorry. Flat dps->all
"

change helm enchant
u don't use precision ?

also consider selling ur hh to get decent gear i'm 95% sure with better gear and 1 or 2 inspired learning u could be faster and safer

i'm running delurious t16s with 3.5k life and it's still fine. u can't die if u os everything

Can nearly agree with all of these points.

- no aspect of the spider
- crap shaped ring
- bad rolls on uniqes
- asas mark on hit only lvl 8
- no catalysts used
- crap amulett
- wrong quiver and if it has to be this one wrong implicit
- no frenzy generation on boss fights
- the enchant can be discussed.. I like it sometimes but my dmg with barrage is still good cause of my current gear

I have some EX to spend still. Where should I put it?

I was thinking Shadows and Dust may be a decent fit.

I'm only lvl 80, hence the lower gems.

Last edited by livewirejsp on Apr 22, 2020, 12:48:56 PM
Hey, i've been playing your biuld for a while and need your help with one thing.
As long as i'm killing bosses and maps quite well(including shaper and elder), im still dying on t12/t13 maps and have problem to survive any bleeding on me. Do you have any idea what i can change in my build?
Character name is DOmkuu if you could check in some free time :^)
https://pastebin.com/jSfg0aWA it is also link to my pob if it's better for you to look up to :D
"
Mekrat wrote:
"

change helm enchant
u don't use precision ?

- crap shaped ring
- bad rolls on uniqes
- no catalysts used
- crap amulett
- the enchant can be discussed.. I like it sometimes but my dmg with barrage is still good cause of my current gear

Thanks guys, I literally put this together after finding my HH so it was kinda budget just to get started and see if I like it. I like it a lot I am just getting one shot. I did read the guide and know where this is lacking but so far it seems most of that stuff is damage based and expensive which was my hesitation.

If I am dying is spending more currency on damage the answer? I have no problem killing t16 bosses, its the 1 shots that I hate.

Also I have a bosser which is why I wasnt concerned with quiver and helm enchant. I should have full frenzy charges on map bosses since there are mobs around.

I guess my question is if I dump another 10-15ex into this build for all of that, will my survivability change? I feel like with headhunter and not bossing my currency may be better spent on losing damage for dodge/hp but I very well may be wrong and appreciate your answers.
IGN PoopyPotter
"
Domkuu wrote:
Hey, i've been playing your biuld for a while and need your help with one thing.
As long as i'm killing bosses and maps quite well(including shaper and elder), im still dying on t12/t13 maps and have problem to survive any bleeding on me. Do you have any idea what i can change in my build?
https://pastebin.com/jSfg0aWA it is also link to my pob if it's better for you to look up to :D

If bleeding is the main problem you should try to find a jewel with implicitc orrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you. So you can let some flasks mods free for anti curse/freeze.
"
Phloozy wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
"

change helm enchant
u don't use precision ?

- crap shaped ring
- bad rolls on uniqes
- no catalysts used
- crap amulett

Thanks guys, I literally put this together after finding my HH so it was kinda budget just to get started and see if I like it. I like it a lot I am just getting one shot. I did read the guide and know where this is lacking but so far it seems most of that stuff is damage based and expensive which was my hesitation.

If I am dying is spending more currency on damage the answer? I have no problem killing t16 bosses, its the 1 shots that I hate.

Also I have a bosser which is why I wasnt concerned with quiver and helm enchant. I should have full frenzy charges on map bosses since there are mobs around.

I guess my question is if I dump another 10-15ex into this build for all of that, will my survivability change? I feel like with headhunter and not bossing my currency may be better spent on losing damage for dodge/hp but I very well may be wrong and appreciate your answers.

You will still get some oneshots from Kosis at wave 20 or hard maps for example but he hits other builds quite hard too.. with 4,8k life I can tank a little bit but not to much...but its ok.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Domkuu wrote:

If bleeding is the main problem you should try to find a jewel with implicitc orrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you. So you can let some flasks mods free for anti curse/freeze.

Thanks, and what about my build? is good or something change?
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Phloozy wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

You will still get some oneshots from Kosis at wave 20 or hard maps for example but he hits other builds quite hard too.. with 4,8k life I can tank a little bit but not to much...but its ok.

Kosis makes sense and its normal. I have a toxic rain trickster and he has no problems at all but for some reason this build feels way squishier even with the same hp and also a dodge based build and I cant tell why. If I can get it to the point where only wave 20 kosis is an issue ill be more than happy haha.
IGN PoopyPotter
Last edited by Phloozy on Apr 22, 2020, 3:25:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info