[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

This was my first Ranger build since Perandus (Well last League was Perandus also lol) and am loving it even though I don't have a HH.

I've made do w/ 2 Inspired Learnings lol. Fantastic and feels great. Barrage is only at 690K but I feel it isn't bad for bosses.

Don't think I'll ever be in a position this League to get a HH but even without it, the build is great.

Thanks OP
Best boot enchant? 16% Attack speed vs crit chance
The bow topics are so funny.

Dont waste your time and currency if you want to craft a good bow. You only want flat phys, flat cold as t2 minimum, if you minmaxing at least one of those t1 or both. Or inc. phys. No ele dmg with attacks, no crit multi no crit chance or something like that.

I just can post my one again and agian, just compare it in POB and chek the dps boost compared to an opus or aborix. Nearly 49% more. Rebuild the bow in pob with a harbinger base but the dps of an imperial base is still better cause of the implict. All other mods even with plus 1 proj. if you slam an conq. ex is not really good.

The thing with voidfletcher is that you need other sources for charge generation. That topic was discussed so many times here. If you are a poe ninja builds junkie (in my opinion the top chars there just never saw a map and only leveled in breachstones and most of them got crap gear) have a Farrul Chest to generate charges. You cannot just use an Hyrris and a voidflechter and let the rest how it is. And if you use a fletcher you dont want a pierce implicit. THis was posted on the first page and was discussed to many times here on other pages.

For cluster jewewls you can easy sacrifice the life, frenzy and gladiator nodes to create an insane alternative with culling strike, intimidate, cold conduction, storm rider, blanked snow and so on.
Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 22, 2020, 7:17:17 AM
"
6_din_49 wrote:
For frenzy charges generation, you can use this alternative: Thread of Hope jewel with medium radius + Disciple of the Slaughter.

Basically this allows you to save the skill points around "Fury bolts", and still get the life nodes above, plus you get +1 minimum Frenzy/Endurance charges, and Frenzy/Endurance charges on kill.

Here's a screenshot:

This is just a generation for frenzy on kill? SO kind of useless when you try to kill a boss?
Hey so my items are like this and for some reason my frenzy charges on bosses rarely comes up. Skill tree is identical so i could not see the problem. If anyone could help me i would be really thankful.

Can this be built tanky enough to survive juicy t16s well? I leveled to 91 andd can do t16s but get 1 shot quite a lot where I never die on my toxic rain trickster. Does this build have the potential to be mildly tanky or is it a waste of effort trying to get there?
IGN PoopyPotter
"
MoshiMoshiie wrote:
Hey so my items are like this and for some reason my frenzy charges on bosses rarely comes up. Skill tree is identical so i could not see the problem. If anyone could help me i would be really thankful.

Tbh I dont see a reason for that. Are you sure that you just dont generate the charges or do you just make not enough dmg to kill the boss quick enough? Cause that could be the enchant which is missing....
Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 22, 2020, 8:19:48 AM
"
Phloozy wrote:
Can this be built tanky enough to survive juicy t16s well? I leveled to 91 andd can do t16s but get 1 shot quite a lot where I never die on my toxic rain trickster. Does this build have the potential to be mildly tanky or is it a waste of effort trying to get there?

Depands on your gear and that means on your currency. What is juiced in your eyes?

I can run t16 with 5xdelirium orbs, 4 uniqe sextants with +area lvl and double beyond...but you have to be carefull and its kind of.. hard work cause of lags in the map (legion, breach, harbinger scarabs and so on) but you are still not tanky ...you would have so sacrifice alot dmg to reach a 6k life pool.. in my opinion 5k life is the best choice between dmg and life...

Oh btw, I dont run this build.. but in my opinion the ice shots are nearly the same
Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 22, 2020, 8:18:46 AM
Hey Mekrat,

How about +2 gem, is it also not worth further crafting with consideration of the awakening gems?

Thanks
Last edited by 409force on Apr 22, 2020, 8:27:20 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Phloozy wrote:

Depands on your gear and that means on your currency. What is juiced in your eyes?

I can run t16 with 5xdelirium orbs, 4 uniqe sextants with +area lvl and double beyond...but you have to be carefull and its kind of.. hard work cause of lags in the map (legion, breach, harbinger scarabs and so on) but you are still not tanky ...you would have so sacrifice alot dmg to reach a 6k life pool.. in my opinion 5k life is the best choice between dmg and life...

Oh btw, I dont run this build.. but in my opinion the ice shots are nearly the same

basically that w/o the deliriums. I got a headhunter which made me want to do ice shot but I think I prefer something tankier. With HH do you think I can ignore a lot of the damage stuff and go more tanky?

Here is my gear right now

IGN PoopyPotter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info