[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Kelevraz wrote:
I just got an exalt, could someone check my character and tell me what to invest in. Hard stuck in 1-3 tier maps. Thanks in advance!

6linked Death Opus starts at 80C. You should use one of those!
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Kelevraz wrote:
I just got an exalt, could someone check my character and tell me what to invest in. Hard stuck in 1-3 tier maps. Thanks in advance!

Is it much better than my chin sol?
"
Mekrat wrote:
My one is self crafted so I dont know how much its worth.

6o7 means six or seven ;-) .. I think you just have 5 frenzys at the moment? Than I still would not use icebite atm.

To genrate frenzy charges you have to use icebite or bloodrage.. or that mod on the quiver. Otherwise you will not generate charges.

currently i have the basic 3. I could get a 4th from fervour on the right part of the passive tree... all other stacks (i assume 3 or 4 more) i would have to get from items? Until i can do this i wouldnt use ice bite. Not for ice shot and not for barrage. Correct?

thanks again for the help.

i never crafted something like this.. you basically alterated it till you had additional arrows and then hoped for the other mods?

i have a base now with +1 arrow and crit multi. I could regal it now and then multimod it. But if you say its not worth it until i have 7 frenzy charges then i would wait till i have that
Last edited by zooky on Apr 1, 2020, 10:48:04 AM
"
Kelevraz wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Kelevraz wrote:

Is it much better than my chin sol?

Yes^^
Can anyone see my profile and say where to start improving?
Hi, can anyone check my bild, please? Here is the POB https://pastebin.com/DYx9x1B3 or check profile.
Playing on PS4 and prices here are terrible. I have 3 exalted orbs and don`t know what to buy first. Can`t leave T1-T2 maps because of damage and survivability.
"
mokos911 wrote:
Hi, can anyone check my bild, please? Here is the POB https://pastebin.com/DYx9x1B3 or check profile.
Playing on PS4 and prices here are terrible. I have 3 exalted orbs and don`t know what to buy first. Can`t leave T1-T2 maps because of damage and survivability.

i'm not an expert, but u can use some better rings, amulets and quiver, focus on the quiver, on page 161 ( i think ) they were talking about quivers, check that out, yours have the piercing effect, you need the aditional arrow! and in rings and amulets i'm looking for dps stats, like critial mult. chance and cold damage, or, max life

if i'm wrong, please, someone say something, because then i'm doing it wrong too kkkkkkk
Last edited by tchukamira on Apr 1, 2020, 2:58:45 PM
Hey going to switch from herald's to self curse ice shot after the nerfs come in. I'm wondering how an explode chest would be with the headhunter setup. Already have a crit+explode dex based chest and while 6L hyri's is pretty cheap I feel you would likely get more out of the explode is that not true? Also wondering what the best corrupts on quiver would be considering additional arrow voidfletcher costs about a mirror and I don't have quite that much to spend on 1 item. Thanks!
Also phys damage doesn't matter for ice shot right? I'm not going to be running barrage because I already have a boss killer so this char is solely for juicing.
So if im about to try to craft an imperial bow with +2 additional arrow i need ilvl86 base and prefer shaper one? Does this apply on standard items also or only league state atm please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info