[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
alt78 wrote:
how can i use hatred, herald of ice and aspect of spider? it reserved 115%mana

Use hatred, herald of ice and precision (jus let this gem on lvl1) combined in a 4link with enlighten lvl 3. (for enlighten lvl4 U would need to much int btw)

That should let mana enough for one shot. I dont like that and use a mod on my amulet witch is granting me 25% reduced mana reservation for hatred so I can lvl up precision a bit more and shot 2-3 times till I would go out of mana.
can any help what shoud i improve?
thanks
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
alt78 wrote:
how can i use hatred, herald of ice and aspect of spider? it reserved 115%mana

Use hatred, herald of ice and precision (jus let this gem on lvl1) combined in a 4link with enlighten lvl 3. (for enlighten lvl4 U would need to much int btw)

That should let mana enough for one shot. I dont like that and use a mod on my amulet witch is granting me 25% reduced mana reservation for hatred so I can lvl up precision a bit more and shot 2-3 times till I would go out of mana.

Thanks very much
"
zooky wrote:
so i finally got this thing:

Can anyone help me? How can i craft a quiver like this? I'm bat at crafting
Should i just buy something like this?
Hello i just invested som ex in this build and i blast t16 maps but bossing is close to imposible for me, anyone wanna try and point out what im missing? apart from the obv. that i need levels ofc.

POB
https://pastebin.com/1cyp4CfT
Are there any tips how to make this build less rippy? Aside from "git gud". The clear speed is great, but still I die way too much.
"
Iwanite wrote:
"
zooky wrote:
so i finally got this thing:

Can anyone help me? How can i craft a quiver like this? I'm bat at crafting
Should i just buy something like this?

Try to get a shaped spike-point base and spam alterations until you hit the two combinations that you like. Bow attacks is the one you need and crit multi should be perfect. Dont use ctit chance cause it blocks the crit chance / frenzy charge mod from the bench. If you have two mods that you like (T1, T2) you must regal it and hope for the best. If you have enough currency you can imprint it.

"
Stanek101 wrote:
Hello i just invested som ex in this build and i blast t16 maps but bossing is close to imposible for me, anyone wanna try and point out what im missing? apart from the obv. that i need levels ofc.

POB
https://pastebin.com/1cyp4CfT

The quiver has the wrong base. Accuracy and fire dmg to attacks are not really good. Try to get a spike-poiint base and crit multi plus flat dmg or something like that.

I really dont like the Devotos. A rare helmet would provide you with life and good resists if you can afford it.

Yor shaped ring only has Assa Mark on hit lvl 8.. lvl 12 would be better. Some usless mods on it too and some are low tier. Could need a upgrade.

Dont forget you play a ranger. You need so much dmg that you can melt the bosses before they can hit you hard. Like Aqa posted on page one.. 5k life should be ok to not die to often.

Btw, your flasks and some items need quality!
"
desu wrote:
Are there any tips how to make this build less rippy? Aside from "git gud". The clear speed is great, but still I die way too much.

Try to level to 90 and get better life rolls on your items ;-) It will never be easy.. but at 5k life its ok
So my sheet dps is higher from iceshot+barrage support than barrage. Is it worth it to try to run iceshot single target more. I keep going back and forth and cant seem to decide.

Also i find that lightning arrow withchain seems to do abit better onclear than iceshot.

Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info