[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
greenimp77 wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:
Went Raider instead of Deadeye, my gear so far, pretty much shits on all content.

What made you go Raider? The extra defenses? When I swap my build over to Raider in POB I see a significant drop in DPS (~25%). That's a lot to give up...
I'm already spec in Raider too. I dont see any changes in dps and i get a lot of survivability. 60/30 dodge attack/spell and near 50% evasion in hideout w/o frenzy and flasks.

I think Raider better when you dont have enough currency to good gear.
Last edited by borschgaming on Jan 15, 2020, 8:27:40 AM
I cant understand one thing. Almost all characters in list with high dps and w/o dex stacking - dont pickup frenzy charges in tree at all, and many of them goes voidfletcher+pandemonius. Can somebody explain why?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Deadeye&item=Hyrris-Ire,Deaths-Opus&skill=Barrage,Ice-Shot&sort=dps&heatmap
Last edited by borschgaming on Jan 15, 2020, 9:24:34 AM
Dont ever just look only at pure poe ninja numbers.

Tbh it is not that hard to reach 8million plus dps with a tree and frenzy spec too. Btw atm my ranger is there on spot 14. (iceicemek)

Atm I try to put something together with 9,4 million barrage dps and 5k life with frenzy spec.

Just need a new amulett and than it will work. Even with HH. If i would use stygien vise with a flat dmg abyss jewl I would go over 10 million barrage dps with ease.. and still got 5k life.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
"
PikaCrunch wrote:

Would love insight on Farrul's Fur vs Hyrri's Ire, and Voidfletcher vs a rare quiver.

My take on things is that 10% dodge and 10% spell dodge beats 100 life

Atm I cannot import your char from my office.

How much life do you have with the sacrifices on your gloves and whispers of doom instead of const on the amulett?

How do you manage the 96 int for enlighten 4? Just with the primal spirit and the abyss jewel with some int on it? Btw at that point .. some jewels could be upgrade with better rolls :p

Atm I try to craft good gloves. I mean better than the standard ones with just intimidate and +1 frenzy. Not really lucky until now ;-)

I dont get it why we want to have tailwind on our boots. We have it through our ascendancy. Did I miss here something?

edit: and why no aspect? :p

edit2: managed to import your char now...compared it to my actual setup...you "only" reach 1,3 million dps with ice shot and 4,5 million with barrage...even with the double curse… and when I compare my setup with a voidflechter.. the rare quiver just makes so much more dmg than the voidflechter. And I use a HH without any wed or cold dmg increase and the bonus abyss jewl slot for flat dmg...

My dps numbers atm are:

Iceshot:

w/o flask: 1,7 million
w flask: 2 million

Barrage:

w/o flasks: 5,3 million
w flasks: 7,7 million

Im playing on raider, that's why I have tailwind boots. As for the jewels, yes some of them could need an upgrade.
Voidfletcher is more dps than any quiver if you count voidshot as well.

Im at 5m and raider is less dps than deadeye. I still melt everything. Im trying to save for a big mirror bow upgrade. It would give straight up 3m shaper dps upgrade....

Yeah aspect of the spider would be my biggest upgrade, just can't find a decent ring that fits my resistances :s
Last edited by HornyPhazon on Jan 15, 2020, 10:26:18 AM
What kind of bow do you have in mind? Direction dex stacking and additional arrow/double dmg and so on?

Looking for some of this too. But first I need my new gloves/amulett ^^
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2710594

This bow is the best you can get!
wtf.. 5 mirrors and an 40ex fee? haha
Nah its 1 mirro and 40ex fee. I think he's selling it for 5 mirror straight up atm
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
Nah its 1 mirro and 40ex fee. I think he's selling it for 5 mirror straight up atm

50ex now. He must have seen your comment :P
I don't know if I got your pob right. Can you check my POB

https://pastebin.com/p3xb9MBs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info