[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"

Anyone have any tips on how I can improve on my current set up?
Budget: 10-12 ex
Definitely can't get a double hatred watcher's eye.

all your rare gear is bad. You can upgrade each slot in price near 2 ex, and get great rolls like triple res and t1 life boots; double res, t1 life, double +ele dmg stygian belt. And i think you need change taming to mark of the elder. Yoke on rare amulet with solid life and +damage per frenzy, or get pandemonius. Change Fractal Thoughts to rare with barrage +arrow and -9cold res. Double watchers eye i think in the end of the upgrades list. You can use +flat damage eye, or +crit.
"
PikaCrunch wrote:

Would love insight on Farrul's Fur vs Hyrri's Ire, and Voidfletcher vs a rare quiver.

My take on things is that 10% dodge and 10% spell dodge beats 100 life
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
"
PikaCrunch wrote:

Would love insight on Farrul's Fur vs Hyrri's Ire, and Voidfletcher vs a rare quiver.

Is it more important to hit 5.2k life? I think I will use farrul until I can upgrade my stygian and get 5.2k without farrul. Or maybe I can sell my voidfletcher to buy a good rare.
Voidfletcher is what enables our single target. Its the BiS by far imo
5.2k doesn't mean you are safe from one hits anyway.
You are going to die playing this build so might as well have a little less hp but really blast through content.
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
"
PikaCrunch wrote:

Atm I cannot import your char from my office.

How much life do you have with the sacrifices on your gloves and whispers of doom instead of const on the amulett?

How do you manage the 96 int for enlighten 4? Just with the primal spirit and the abyss jewel with some int on it? Btw at that point .. some jewels could be upgrade with better rolls :p

Atm I try to craft good gloves. I mean better than the standard ones with just intimidate and +1 frenzy. Not really lucky until now ;-)

I dont get it why we want to have tailwind on our boots. We have it through our ascendancy. Did I miss here something?

edit: and why no aspect? :p

edit2: managed to import your char now...compared it to my actual setup...you "only" reach 1,3 million dps with ice shot and 4,5 million with barrage...even with the double curse… and when I compare my setup with a voidflechter.. the rare quiver just makes so much more dmg than the voidflechter. And I use a HH without any wed or cold dmg increase and the bonus abyss jewl slot for flat dmg...

My dps numbers atm are:

Iceshot:

w/o flask: 1,7 million
w flask: 2 million

Barrage:

w/o flasks: 5,3 million
w flasks: 7,7 million
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 15, 2020, 4:39:14 AM
Hi there, i spent 3 days to find out what i wanted to play and ice shot won that. now that i have played abit it mapping etc im feel like im struggling. and might have done something wrong with the setup or talent tree. im realy struggling on bosses. havnt gone higher then tier 7 with this one.

so im seeking abit help from the community. any1 that could take a look at my char and tell me what i could improve on it etc??

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kattpess/characters

Deadeye is Saa_sirius

Thx alot and have a great day everyone :)
Last edited by Kattpess on Jan 15, 2020, 7:06:49 AM
"
Kattpess wrote:
Hi there, i spent 3 days to find out what i wanted to play and ice shot won that. now that i have played abit it mapping etc im feel like im struggling. and might have done something wrong with the setup or talent tree. im realy struggling on bosses. havnt gone higher then tier 7 with this one.

so im seeking abit help from the community. any1 that could take a look at my char and tell me what i could improve on it etc??

Deadeye is Saa_sirius

To lazy to just read the last pages? This question comes along very often. The answers stay the same.

- quiver need the mods additional arrow / frenzy generation on crit (you alreday have this mod)

- in general, dont use your ring and amulett slots for resist holes. You have so much options when you not play with HH and 4 rare items to cap your resist (helmet, boots, gloves and belt).

In my opinion the taming is only good with yoke of suffering cause of the inc. dmg for each ailment. Shaped opal ring with assa mark on hit plus mark of the elder is bis atm.

- switch your atziris promise to bottled faith.

- any reason why you are using a lethal pride jewel?

- just get some more lvl.. you are lvl79 ...

"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Kattpess wrote:

Deadeye is Saa_sirius

To lazy to just read the last pages? This question comes along very often. The answers stay the same.

- quiver need the mods additional arrow / frenzy generation on crit (you alreday have this mod)

- in general, dont use your ring and amulett slots for resist holes. You have so much options when you not play with HH and 4 rare items to cap your resist (helmet, boots, gloves and belt).

In my opinion the taming is only good with yoke of suffering cause of the inc. dmg for each ailment. Shaped opal ring with assa mark on hit plus mark of the elder is bis atm.

- switch your atziris promise to bottled faith.

- any reason why you are using a lethal pride jewel?

- just get some more lvl.. you are lvl79 ...

getting shaper ring when im 80. then i will lose alot of resistance. thats why it looks like i have alot of res now. and tried to make a +1 arrow and frenzy with crit but spended like 1700 mats and still no luck.
You only can craft the frenzy on crit mod. The additional arrow can be crafted through alteration.

Try to hit lvl 80 and get a steel ring. Than like I told you before, try to cap you resists through your belt, boots and gloves.

Im sure that there are not expensive boots/gloves outhere to cap you resists without the taming.

How many currency do you have to invest?

edit:

still the question why you are using a lethal pride ;-) ...
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 15, 2020, 7:40:23 AM
"
chaelp wrote:
Went Raider instead of Deadeye, my gear so far, pretty much shits on all content.

What made you go Raider? The extra defenses? When I swap my build over to Raider in POB I see a significant drop in DPS (~25%). That's a lot to give up...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info