[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
PikaCrunch wrote:
I'm currently on awakening tier 7 and can do most of the conquerer's deathless (except drox). I feel like I'm lacking survivability and damage. I opted for a farrul's fur over hyrri's ire for more life. Not sure if it gives me more damage compared to hyrri's or not. Currently using a voidfletcher so I need farrul's for frenzy generation. Even without the frenzy charges on POB the cat buffs seem to make the damage comparable to a hyrri's. Build seems kind of weak for what I've put into it. Might try ensnaring arrow with ballista totems to help with damage. Attempted Sirus 3 times and have failed all times. Likely due to a combination of lacking damage and not being familiar with the fight.

https://pastebin.com/k73Pfbpb

Would love to get some insight from people more familiar with the build. Sitting at about 1-1.1m DPS without flask or vaal haste up, and about 3.3m with those up. Just a tad over 5k life currently. Next upgrade I'm gonna do is get a ring to balance int and resistances then swap to a starkonja with +1 to barrage.

Should I be using voidfletcher or a high life + 1 arrow quiver with frenzy charge on crit?

I'm not familiar with that build, but i understand that im lacking currency to buy upgrades. Than i spec into Raider. My survivability feels much better, and damage too. I have less arrows and dont have tailvind, but farming t16 feels more comfortable. You can try to do the same. 80 regrets for spec in raider and back isnt too much.
any tips for improv?
have 4,5 exal lef
"
"

Crafted this today, do you think it's worth multi modding? How does phys as extra cold work with this set up?

Not so easy question.

I think iceshot has a 100% cold conversion and only barrage has a little bit of phys. dmg left. In phys. reflect maps I realise that extremly.

If you dont need a Wrath has reduced mana reservation on your amulett I would multi mod it.
Went Raider instead of Deadeye, my gear so far, pretty much shits on all content.

Shitting on map but can't destroy boss
+ how you can have 5k2 life lol
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dawnuri/characters (Downytor)
Last edited by Dawnuri on Jan 14, 2020, 12:52:34 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:
"

Crafted this today, do you think it's worth multi modding? How does phys as extra cold work with this set up?

Not so easy question.

I think iceshot has a 100% cold conversion and only barrage has a little bit of phys. dmg left. In phys. reflect maps I realise that extremly.

If you dont need a Wrath has reduced mana reservation on your amulett I would multi mod it.

Gain phys damage as extra, convert your original phys damage before any conversion then adds it to your damage. It has nothing to do with any conversion mod.

as for the amulet. i think u can get +2 gem by combining Hunter's +1 dex gem and redeemer's +1 cold gem using awakener's orb.
I think this is all I want to pour into this build. It was a fun time getting to this level, build became way better when I got some big life upgrades. Not sure what I want to do next, but thanks for a fun league starter.

How would you go about fossil crafting a good quiver? My helmet was the first time I ever fossil crafted and the only good quivers available are +10 exalts.

I like Farrul's Fur more than Hyrri's Ire. I think with the cat buffs the damage between the two are comparable, and Farrul's Fur gives a lot of health. This lets me pick up a Voidfletcher for more damage because I don't need the frenzy generation. Clear has been really good on a 5 link; I'm probably not going to 6 link my Farrul's Fur for a while. Recently picked up the barrage helm and I can kill conquerors deathless in about 5 seconds. (I can kill drox before he becomes super tanky). Currently sitting at 5207 health, which is tanky enough to survive most hits, and vaal pact leeches me back to full.

Without flask and vaal skills I have about 1.5m DPS with barrage + voidshot, and about 3.4m with flask and vaal haste. POB doesn't include the dps of my ensnaring arrow, but if I had to guess the DPS would be 2m~ and 4m~ respectively.

Not having any trouble with maps even with juiced T16 metamorphs and T16 Shaper guardians on awakening level 8. I can kill all of them before my vaal grace expires. Been clearing maps deathless for the most part. Haven't tried Shaper or Uber Elder. Sirus is quite difficult due to me not being familiar with the fight, but it should be doable. Note that voidshot covers a lot of the ground degen and animations, so using a +1 arrow rare quiver might be a better choice for Sirus, but I haven't tried.

POB: https://pastebin.com/mLNXjAtu

Would love insight on Farrul's Fur vs Hyrri's Ire, and Voidfletcher vs a rare quiver.
Last edited by PikaCrunch on Jan 14, 2020, 10:48:30 PM

Anyone have any tips on how I can improve on my current set up?
Budget: 10-12 ex
Definitely can't get a double hatred watcher's eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info