[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Hi, first off, thank you for the excellent build guide.
I've got a question, in your 3.9 section of your guide you suggest using Awakened Cold Pen instead of Inspiration/Lvl4 Empower, however with my current gear PoB says that I actually lose damage with Awakened Cold Pen compared to Inspiration, even against bosses. Can I just trust PoB in this case? I ticked the "Do you use Inspiration Charges" option, but that should be correct, right? It is a bit strange though that even Empower lvl 4 loses out to Inspiration.
It would be a bit of a pain to get 4G2B in my corrupted Shavs, and even more of a pain if it would turn out to be actually worse. This is my PoB if you wanna check: https://pastebin.com/1rqDcn68
Last edited by neondrop on Jan 17, 2020, 11:13:16 PM
"
neondrop wrote:
Hi, first off, thank you for the excellent build guide.
I've got a question, in your 3.9 section of your guide you suggest using Awakened Cold Pen instead of Inspiration/Lvl4 Empower, however with my current gear PoB says that I actually lose damage with Awakened Cold Pen compared to Inspiration, even against bosses. Can I just trust PoB in this case? I ticked the "Do you use Inspiration Charges" option, but that should be correct, right? It is a bit strange though that even Empower lvl 4 loses out to Inspiration.
It would be a bit of a pain to get 4G2B in my corrupted Shavs, and even more of a pain if it would turn out to be actually worse. This is my PoB if you wanna check: https://pastebin.com/1rqDcn68

It is my understanding that mob resists are not updated in pob atm. Normal map bossss are basically at shaper level resists with guardians and end game bossss being even higher.

It is certainly possible to have enough pen on gear that insirparion will be better, but you would need around 40-50 to make that a reality.
Metamorph dropped a headhunter for me is this workable in this build or a good idea to use? Or maybe just sell it and invest in some big tickets items. ps: no sound nothing from the itemfilter I am surprised maybe its because it dropped identified.

Thx
"
pietoner wrote:
Metamorph dropped a headhunter for me is this workable in this build or a good idea to use? Or maybe just sell it and invest in some big tickets items. ps: no sound nothing from the itemfilter I am surprised maybe its because it dropped identified.

Thx

Yeah it works for the build iirc. Haven’t messed around with one in a few leagues, but it is one of only a few items that work as an on kill effect with mines.

Wouldn’t be the best HH build would there as half the buffs don’t do much, but would be fun and fast.

If you haven’t owned one before, I’d play with it, if you have and just want to make the build the best it can be, I’d sell it and go big D dps with a nice corruption shavs.
First time owning the belt, havent actually played a lot of the game even thought i played in 2012 for 2 weeks. I think I will keep it for now its a lot of fun with a full list of buff on your bar. Metamorphs are drawing dead as you pick up all of their buffs:)

Whats your opinion on a fair market value of +2 mine/ +1 socketed Shav, I obviously plan to get it at some point.

Thx

Last edited by pietoner on Jan 18, 2020, 11:00:09 PM
"
pietoner wrote:
First time owning the belt, havent actually played a lot of the game even thought i played in 2012 for 2 weeks. I think I will keep it for now its a lot of fun with a full list of buff on your bar. Metamorphs are drawing dead as you pick up all of their buffs:)

Whats your opinion on a fair market value of +2 mine/ +1 socketed Shav, I obviously plan to get it at some point.

Thx

Probably around 80-90ex. Not a huge demand for the trap and mine gem levels as they are really only good with icicle and pyroclast. The +1 gems though is very sought after and is close to 50-60ex on its own.
Build is insane, first time playing poe "seriously" aka 300 hours player, and i have done all the content but legion/syn bosses
really recommend this build!
Again many thanks to OP for the great build and the responses throughout the thread.

Pretty happy with how this char went to the point I'm considering it as a potential league starter. Really can do everything and scales well with investment. Also really prefer this Prism Guardian setup to the standard setup. Since this wasn't my league starter, I started with Machina Mitts; I was surprised at how little I missed them after swapping off to rare gloves.

Two other things to consider if you're playing this build:

-Bottled Faith is expensive, but definitely worth it. My weapon is decent and while it's probably my next upgrade, contributes significantly to my damage. Bottled Faith contributes more damage and only takes a flask slot. For reference Atziri's Promise contributes ~1/5 the damage.

-Decoy Totem is pure value against Sirus. Swapping out CwDT for a Decoy Totem makes the fight quite a bit easier and I highly recommend it if you aren't familiar with the fight.

Current Gear
Spoiler

The main upgrades I see are a new weapon, new jewels (including a Watcher's Eye), and crafting a new helmet with -9 cold res. Anything else I should think about it, and if not how would you prioritize moving forward?
"
shaderlol wrote:
Build is insane, first time playing poe "seriously" aka 300 hours player, and i have done all the content but legion/syn bosses
really recommend this build!

Much appreciated. Glad you enjoyed.
"
Myrales wrote:
Again many thanks to OP for the great build and the responses throughout the thread.

Pretty happy with how this char went to the point I'm considering it as a potential league starter. Really can do everything and scales well with investment. Also really prefer this Prism Guardian setup to the standard setup. Since this wasn't my league starter, I started with Machina Mitts; I was surprised at how little I missed them after swapping off to rare gloves.

Two other things to consider if you're playing this build:

-Bottled Faith is expensive, but definitely worth it. My weapon is decent and while it's probably my next upgrade, contributes significantly to my damage. Bottled Faith contributes more damage and only takes a flask slot. For reference Atziri's Promise contributes ~1/5 the damage.

-Decoy Totem is pure value against Sirus. Swapping out CwDT for a Decoy Totem makes the fight quite a bit easier and I highly recommend it if you aren't familiar with the fight.

Current Gear
Spoiler

The main upgrades I see are a new weapon, new jewels (including a Watcher's Eye), and crafting a new helmet with -9 cold res. Anything else I should think about it, and if not how would you prioritize moving forward?

Yeah when I get a chance I’ll remake the OP guide to reflect some of the changes from 3.9. Prism guardian does really shine this season with the buff to boss life across the board. The old guide and gear works just fine, but you really need heavy investment to make it work whereas the prism guardian one is up and running much sooner with cheaper gear.

On your end, yeah weapon is probably the weakest a lot along side your elder ring, which will be hard to replace. Your jewels are also not the greatest. If you want more damage, a hatred watchers eye would also be good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info