[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
_An1me_ wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
_An1me_ wrote:
Hey, recently re-rolled into this build for the better clear speed and good single target. While the clear is really nice on high tier reds the single target not as much. In your 3.9 section on bosses you mention that it gets better after you invest some currency but I've tried to follow this build as close as possible and have most items but the single target is still pretty bad in tier 14/15. Are you able to check out my gear and see if i'm just stupid and missing something? My current plan is to get machina, ele pen on a weapon and then focus on higher ES since i'm pretty low currently.

Check my current in league character. Not having any single target issues - I’ve been using the prism guardian setup listed in the build guide.

I did and it seems besides your weapon having around 35% higher crit multi the only other notable difference is 40% icicle mine damage vs my 15% increased throwing speed. Do you think the enchant makes a big difference for single Target? Clearing on its own is very smooth so I'm only worried about single Target for now.

Missing quality on most/all of your gems and aspect of the spider, thats easily 25-30% of a dps loss.
"
The_Fatness wrote:

I am in the same boat. I have put close to 25ex into the build now and it still cannot do anything past a 14 without being extremely rippy. I also have more hideout tooltip and POB than OP (unless I have something configured wrong), but somehow he says he has 8-10 million DPS. We must both be missing something pretty serious or Bottled Faith is really THAT good. I'm currently liquidating my Vortex Occultist (Which cleared content easier than this build with 1/2 the investment) to try and afford a Bottled Faith as that is one of the last significant upgrades I can make that is realistic (the watcher's eye prices are a joke and I will never have 60ex to spend on a single jewel). If I can put together the obnoxious 14ex to get the flask and I still can't do anything past a 14, I will finally have a reason to be done for this league.

Perhaps OP can put up some current, not outdated videos, to show us that stuff is melting as he says.

As i said before, you cant use machina mitts and prism guardian. its too much of a EHP loss w/o a clarity watchers eye.

Inspiration is also considerably worse w/o massive amounts of pen on gear than cold pen is.

Will try and record some T16s in the next few days.
"
The_Fatness wrote:

I am in the same boat. I have put close to 25ex into the build now and it still cannot do anything past a 14 without being extremely rippy. I also have more hideout tooltip and POB than OP (unless I have something configured wrong), but somehow he says he has 8-10 million DPS. We must both be missing something pretty serious or Bottled Faith is really THAT good. I'm currently liquidating my Vortex Occultist (Which cleared content easier than this build with 1/2 the investment) to try and afford a Bottled Faith as that is one of the last significant upgrades I can make that is realistic (the watcher's eye prices are a joke and I will never have 60ex to spend on a single jewel). If I can put together the obnoxious 14ex to get the flask and I still can't do anything past a 14, I will finally have a reason to be done for this league.

Perhaps OP can put up some current, not outdated videos, to show us that stuff is melting as he says.

Just noticed you are missing 3 jewel sockets as well, that is killing your DPS. Easily 10-15% dps from there missing 45 multi, 30% increased, 24% ES at the very least if the jewels are cheap. If they are good, its a crap ton more than that.

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
The_Fatness wrote:

As i said before, you cant use machina mitts and prism guardian. its too much of a EHP loss w/o a clarity watchers eye.

Inspiration is also considerably worse w/o massive amounts of pen on gear than cold pen is.

Unless I am failing to understand something, EHP has nothing to do with DPS, which is my main issue atm. Also according to POB, Inspiration is better than Cold Pen. None of the highest DPS Icicle Miners on POE Ninja have dropped Inspiration. Almost all of them dropped Swift Assembly for Added Cold, Cold Pen, Minefield, Awakened Fork or Empower. Some have Pen on their boots, but most of them don't have any or they are using a Curse on Hit/Frostbite setup in their wand.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
The_Fatness wrote:

Unless I am failing to understand something, EHP has nothing to do with DPS, which is my main issue atm. Also according to POB, Inspiration is better than Cold Pen. None of the highest DPS Icicle Miners on POE Ninja have dropped Inspiration. Almost all of them dropped Swift Assembly for Added Cold, Cold Pen, Minefield, Awakened Fork or Empower. Some have Pen on their boots, but most of them don't have any or they are using a Curse on Hit/Frostbite setup in their wand.

PoB does not take into account new mob resists. Check the box, is boss, is shaper, thats pretty close to what the average map boss has in terms of resists. Guardians and above have even more now.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
The_Fatness wrote:

Also, you cant sort by DPS. on paper PEN and swift assembly add nothing, or near nothing.

Assembly is the same as adding a 52% more multiplier to your average dps. It is the second best gem in the layout. The only gem that competes is minefield, but it is clunky to play with IMO.

Pen is around the same, if a tad less.

PoB, and by connection, PoE Ninja, do not take either into account.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
The_Fatness wrote:

Just went over your profile. you are not only missing the 3 gem slots, but missing something that gives fire damage. You are missing between 75 and 100 crit multi which is bricking your DPS. The build crit chance w/ everything running is 90%+, missing 100 crit multi is taking 30-40% off your dps not even factoring in the loss from the rest of the jewel sockets.
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Just went over your profile. you are not only missing the 3 gem slots, but missing something that gives fire damage. You are missing between 75 and 100 crit multi which is bricking your DPS. The build crit chance w/ everything running is 90%+, missing 100 crit multi is taking 30-40% off your dps not even factoring in the loss from the rest of the jewel sockets.

Unless I am configuring POB wrong (Entirely possible). I have 80.36% effective crit chance, while your character has 76.86%. My crit multiplier is 508% while yours is 517%. Can you elaborate more on how I am missing such a significant percentage when according to POB I have more crit and barely less multi than you? Or is there more wizardry at work in POB that I don't understand? Can you provide an updated POB link to your current character with the configuration section fully setup so I can see where such significant differences are occurring?
Last edited by The_Fatness on Jan 16, 2020, 4:31:09 PM
"
The_Fatness wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Unless I am configuring POB wrong (Entirely possible). I have 80.36% effective crit chance, while your character has 76.86%. My crit multiplier is 508% while yours is 517%. Can you elaborate more on how I am missing such a significant percentage when according to POB I have more crit and barely less multi than you? Or is there more wizardry at work in POB that I don't understand? Can you provide an updated POB link to your current character with the configuration section fully setup so I can see where such significant differences are occurring?

Here is yours:

https://pastebin.com/Ku128jFz

203,180 average damage per mine. Right around 3m Shaper Dps

Here is mine:

https://pastebin.com/8mYvf6DX

366,977 Damage per mine. Right around 4.75m Shaper Dps.

These are both using pierce. With gem swaps you get to 4.5 ish and mine is around 7.5m.

With that said, 3m should be clearing T14 w/ ease. May be a play style issue.

You are missing a crap ton of crit multi though.

Edit - I forgot to tick 'blinded' on yours. Would add around 6% dps.

"
The_Fatness wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Here are some random A8 T16s as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6InT1o5CsI&feature=youtu.be

Had one scary moment w/ a metamorph, but that was about it. Interacted w/ all content, went pretty slow.
Last edited by BeerLeague on Jan 16, 2020, 9:05:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info