[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Thanks for the pastebin and video, really helps compare- although I'm clearly missing some settings as your PoB says you only have ~7.3 ES but your video has over 8.6k.

The most eye-opening thing is how much more damage Awakened Cold Pen does over Inspiration- basically, they're only comparable on max inspiration stacks, every other time Inspiration falls way behind.

So here's my question, what's the best way to roll 4 green sockets on Shavs and how many Chromatics do I need to stockpile?
"
setcamper wrote:
Thanks for the pastebin and video, really helps compare- although I'm clearly missing some settings as your PoB says you only have ~7.3 ES but your video has over 8.6k.

The most eye-opening thing is how much more damage Awakened Cold Pen does over Inspiration- basically, they're only comparable on max inspiration stacks, every other time Inspiration falls way behind.

So here's my question, what's the best way to roll 4 green sockets on Shavs and how many Chromatics do I need to stockpile?

It shouldn't take too many, IIRC, its 3-400 on average either using them manually or 1 green on the bench.

In PoB, I may not have clicked to enable discipline, which is where the missing ES comes from.
"
setcamper wrote:

Even on max stacks it is way behind for everything except clearing trash, which shouldnt be a consideration.
Hi! I use a Pyroclast build in Blight League and was awesome and fun to play for me (except that I broke the D key lol). Of course it destroys all game content. Now I was looking another mine build after use a Scourge Arrow (don't like it) and Summoner Necromancer (not fun for me), and I like your LL/CI versions, but I thinking to use CI version cause this Metamorph league have a lot of chaos damage, so I can concentrated on maximize my gear in terms of damage and resistances-ES.

I have my firsts questions:

What about using a Tremor Rod? Or another unique/rare two-hand weapon? I like more using two-hands weapons than One-hand, but if you say that is better use one-hand wep, then I'll go ahead for it.

What you consider we benefit better, from the Spell Damage, Projectile Damage or both?

I don't like that of swap gems, so do you really think we will have problems of damage with CI version because not using PA and that 1-2 auras? I mean, why Pyroclast is more strong than Icicle that sometimes worth swap? What is exactly the reason?

I really like what you did here, so I hope to resolve these doubts. Thanks!
Last edited by NGXIS on Jan 17, 2020, 11:05:00 AM
"
NGXIS wrote:
Hi! I use a Pyroclast build in Blight League and was awesome and fun to play for me (except that I broke the D key lol). Of course it destroys all game content. Now I was looking another mine build after use a Scourge Arrow (don't like it) and Summoner Necromancer (not fun for me), and I like your LL/CI versions, but I thinking to use CI version cause this Metamorph league have a lot of chaos damage, so I can concentrated on maximize my gear in terms of damage and resistances-ES.

I have my firsts questions:

What about using a Tremor Rod? Or another unique/rare two-hand weapon? I like more using two-hands weapons than One-hand, but if you say that is better use one-hand wep, then I'll go ahead for it.

What you consider we benefit better, from the Spell Damage, Projectile Damage or both?

I don't like that of swap gems, so do you really think we will have problems of damage with CI version because not using PA and that 1-2 auras? I mean, why Pyroclast is more strong than Icicle that sometimes worth swap? What is exactly the reason?

I really like what you did here, so I hope to resolve these doubts. Thanks!

1. Possible to use 2h. Its more damage if you cant afford good weapon and shield. Way less survival though.

2. it doesnt matter, spell, proj, cold, mine are all the same

3. You will have damage problems w/ Icicle on A8 unless heavily invested. It can do it on CI, but doesnt feel great. LL is much better. You can cap Chaos res on LL as well which works fine. My Current character in league has Chaos capped.
Hello! switched over to icicle mine 4 days ago, i went for ES shield build so i could be a bit more tanky but i feel like i lack some damage could you please check my character? (i dont know how to paste items still really sorry character is at least set to public) and tell me what should i change/upgrade?
thank you very much for the guide really appreciate it!
Hello! switched over to icicle mine 4 days ago, i went for ES shield build so i could be a bit more tanky but i feel like i lack some damage could you please check my character? (i dont know how to paste items still really sorry character is at least set to public) and tell me what should i change/upgrade?
https://pastebin.com/S0tDHivG this is my pastebin
Last edited by shaderlol on Jan 17, 2020, 2:38:23 PM
"
shaderlol wrote:

Character looks pretty good. Upgrades from there on out are going to be pretty pricey, but could always go more ES in most slots.

Damage wise, +1 gems on shield and wand would be good, as would better jewels.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
shaderlol wrote:

Character looks pretty good. Upgrades from there on out are going to be pretty pricey, but could always go more ES in most slots.

alright sir, thanks you very much!
"
shaderlol wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
shaderlol wrote:

alright sir, thanks you very much!

Not a problem, good luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info