[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
KOrchann wrote:
thakns for explain, will look in tho that beast crafting:)

Yup no problem.

As always with my builds, if anyone needs help just lmk
Hey there, love the guide. I just transitioned over to this from a hybrid life/es icicle/pyroblast miner after I finally 6-linked my shavs. Here's my gear so far:

Just had a couple of questions...

What piece would you recommend upgrading next? My plan was to start alt spamming a wand and multicrafting it

Do you find clearing with just swift assembly a bit clunky? do you click your mine ability multiple times before detonating? I'm finding that occasionally when I only throw one mine it clears very sporadically and I have to run backwards. I used minefield on my previous build which had its own issues but felt a bit smoother for clearing.

I currently have about 7300 ES, do you think that is enough to pretty much push to all content or should I double down on finding some higher ES pieces now?

Thanks for your help!
"
Berto33 wrote:
Hey there, love the guide. I just transitioned over to this from a hybrid life/es icicle/pyroblast miner after I finally 6-linked my shavs. Here's my gear so far:

Just had a couple of questions...

What piece would you recommend upgrading next? My plan was to start alt spamming a wand and multicrafting it

Do you find clearing with just swift assembly a bit clunky? do you click your mine ability multiple times before detonating? I'm finding that occasionally when I only throw one mine it clears very sporadically and I have to run backwards. I used minefield on my previous build which had its own issues but felt a bit smoother for clearing.

I currently have about 7300 ES, do you think that is enough to pretty much push to all content or should I double down on finding some higher ES pieces now?

Thanks for your help!

Looking good there!

Going to work backwards on the questions - 7300ES is enough to clear all content, but will probably end up in an unexpected death or two along the way. If that doesnt bother you, you can hold off on pushing for more ES on gear as it wont affect the clear at all.

As far as swift assembly goes, overall it puts out similar dps as minefield, but is far less clunky to play with. Minefield locks your animation for much longer and will result in more deaths in the long-run. It also forces you into charged mines to feel somewhat smooth and that is a terrible gem to link unless somehow you had +3-4 Frenzy charges, then it would be good. while you may need to throw out a few traps to clear a pack, overall the clearspeed will be better than it would be with minefield.

As far as upgrades are concerned, the wand, as you mentioned, is where I would start. One thing to consider, you may be able to buy a base cheaper than you can craft one on your own at this point in the league. A few ex should net you something really nice. Something like this: http://poe.trade/search/otesukoomahisi . at the moment I see a few 4ex multimodded t1/t1 wands that are cheaper than the crafting process.

Outside of the wand, gem quality and levels will add a bunch of dps and qol to the build. I would start there after the wand.
Hi BeerLeague, me again:)
so i got 2 wands this1 ive both
Spoiler
its not t perfect one but it was all i could afford, those wands can be prety expensive btw :)

and this1 ive found right after :D
Spoiler
that 2nd one shows me over 2k more dmg in tool tip than t one with ele dmg as extra chaos and pen. Which one to use? Dont know if tool tip counts pen and that chaos dmg...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
Spoiler
its not t perfect one but it was all i could afford, those wands can be prety expensive btw :)

Spoiler
that 2nd one shows me over 2k more dmg in tool tip than t one with ele dmg as extra chaos and pen. Which one to use? Dont know if tool tip counts pen and that chaos dmg...

The tooltip counts the ele damage, but not the pen. They are pretty close for dps in clearing, but the first will be much better on bosses where you can strip away more resists.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

The tooltip counts the ele damage, but not the pen. They are pretty close for dps in clearing, but the first will be much better on bosses where you can strip away more resists.

Thanks man. I think ill keep using t one with ele pen:)
Also im using hypothermia and pierce in my 6l setup and was thinking about to switch pierce for cold pen for boss killing, what do u think? Is it worth to switch those 19% more dmg from pierce for 37% cold pen?
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks man. I think ill keep using t one with ele pen:)
Also im using hypothermia and pierce in my 6l setup and was thinking about to switch pierce for cold pen for boss killing, what do u think? Is it worth to switch those 19% more dmg from pierce for 37% cold pen?

Its probably pretty close in pob, but I would go ahead and check it in there for your specific setup.

My guess is that pierce will come out slightly ahead, but I may be wrong.
Great fun build. I think i will start with this build next league unless it gets big nerf :)
"
Diamondshard wrote:
Great fun build. I think i will start with this build next league unless it gets big nerf :)

Thanks. In general the build will be fine as a general miner build - Icicle just happens to be strong this league. The build as a whole also would work with any mine skill and really nothing would change outside of the helm enchant.
So, I managed to hit 2 pretty good wands in the span of about 20 alts between the two...

Which one would you suggest crafting on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info