[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

I'm level 24 now, was 7 when I first commented and j literally roll everything so far but my only issue is OOM. Any recommendations? Also thanks for the reply!
"
I'm level 24 now, was 7 when I first commented and j literally roll everything so far but my only issue is OOM. Any recommendations? Also thanks for the reply!

The build will always need a mana pot. The new Flask mod on mana pots that allows it to keep going after you reach full is amazing as well.

Also, dont use any auras - minus maybe enfeeble until you can sustain the cost better
wow. i would like to try out this build. i am playing an icicle mine build with eternity shroud and full shaper gear atm. good in clearing speed but it is a little fragile as i can't squeeze more chaos resist which mostly causes one shots on my character because of having just 5k ehp. i am always worried in uber elder and map that has a lot of dangerous mods.
"
EraHovencult wrote:
wow. i would like to try out this build. i am playing an icicle mine build with eternity shroud and full shaper gear atm. good in clearing speed but it is a little fragile as i can't squeeze more chaos resist which mostly causes one shots on my character because of having just 5k ehp. i am always worried in uber elder and map that has a lot of dangerous mods.

Good call. You will enjoy this build much more. I also started out w/ a life based build, hated how squishy it was even with 7k life and acro. LL blows it out of the water in terms of survival.

Damage and clear speed are similar, probably slightly more dps for the LL build than eternity shroud and its cheaper as well.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
EraHovencult wrote:

Good call. You will enjoy this build much more. I also started out w/ a life based build, hated how squishy it was even with 7k life and acro. LL blows it out of the water in terms of survival.

Damage and clear speed are similar, probably slightly more dps for the LL build than eternity shroud and its cheaper as well.

yeah, i am always skeptical of life based builds. i would rather be able to tank a heavy damage from bosses than dealing immense amount of damage but has no room for errors. not a fan of being killed without knowing what killed me.
Last edited by EraHovencult on Nov 4, 2019, 11:12:03 AM
"
EraHovencult wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
EraHovencult wrote:

yeah, i am always skeptical of life based builds. i would rather be able to tank a heavy damage from bosses than dealing immense amount of damage but has no room for errors. not a fan of being killed without knowing what killed me.

Cool. Feel free to ask any questions in here as you get transitioned. I check the thread most mornings.
so far i'm loving this build. just missing some mods from gear like + levels to skill gems because they are kind of expensive and hard to find but taking hits without losing an hour worth of exp is such a great improvement. especially when killing porcupine squads or when i wasn't able to dodge an attack.
Assuming I can throw 100+ ex at it if needed, how well does this build hold up delving around 600 depth, particularly in regards to bossing?

My current gear atm at level 67.

This is my PoB - https://pastebin.com/LG1383jN

Could you look over this and tell me what im doing wrong and what I need to start doing to improve my character now. I'm on ps4 so its hard for me to buy stuff as well. I've just started 2 days ago but I really want to try to get this to work. I'm having A LOT of fun and its smooth. I just suck as a human.
"
EraHovencult wrote:
so far i'm loving this build. just missing some mods from gear like + levels to skill gems because they are kind of expensive and hard to find but taking hits without losing an hour worth of exp is such a great improvement. especially when killing porcupine squads or when i wasn't able to dodge an attack.

Cool, glad you are enjoying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info