[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
supervi1 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
supervi1 wrote:
on PoB you are using Bonhechill + Skitterbots instead of Blood and Sand...
is Bon+Skitt better than blood and sand?

Switched it around to get a bit more defense through blind.

IMO its better than bonechill, but takes slightly more investment to get it to run

wait, are you using blood and sand or flesh and stone?
because flesh and stone is the one that blind nemies...
while blood and sand gives you AoE/AoE Dmg

in the guide says blood and sand... so... which one?

Sorry about that mate, yeah it should be flesh and stone. I’ll get it changed - haven’t played since before they were released and got mixed up a bit.
"
First of all I want to thank you for answering every single questions about your build, it's very helpful especially for people playing mines for the first time like me.

I'm lvl 90 atm, I'm gonna hit 94-95. Should I go for missing 2 jewel sockets or Void Barrier node? Feeling closer to Void Barrier because of my lacking ES compared to you.

Can you look at my build as a total? What do you think about the pros/cons? Here are some problems that I've found:

Couldn't afford +2 on Shavronne's, Clarity ES Watcher's Eye.

My build: https://pastebin.com/1HJYHWtW

Thank you.

No problem. Should get to a computer later today and I’ll take a look.

For the jewels, it would depend - if you have good 3 stat jewels ready to go (es is cheap this league) go for those, if not, good barrier.

As for the clarity eye and shavs, neither is needed. In all honestly, the clarity eye only adds 700es or so. It would’ve much more worthwhile if I had rings that stacked a bunch of mana, or was using something like dreamfragments, but as is, it isn’t fantastic.

The shavs just adds 10-15% damage, but in the end of it all, the build doesn’t lack damage so I wouldn’t prioritize it. They were going for 10k a few weeks ago, dunno where they are at now.
"
First of all I want to thank you for answering every single questions about your build, it's very helpful especially for people playing mines for the first time like me.

I'm lvl 90 atm, I'm gonna hit 94-95. Should I go for missing 2 jewel sockets or Void Barrier node? Feeling closer to Void Barrier because of my lacking ES compared to you.

Can you look at my build as a total? What do you think about the pros/cons? Here are some problems that I've found:

Couldn't afford +2 on Shavronne's, Clarity ES Watcher's Eye.

My build: https://pastebin.com/1HJYHWtW

Thank you.

Everything on there looks good. Upgrade wise you are pretty much just looking at min maxing - trying to get another 50-60es on helm/boots/shield,getting good corruption on shavs, clarity jewel etc. All of that can get pricey, but can be worthwhile.

The helm is probably the easiest upgrade as you should be able to get something better within a dozen or so dense fossils and throwing speed 84 bases arent too pricey.
Added new links in the gear to represent what is being played with more accurately.
Hi BeerLeague,
thanks for awesome build :) Im in lvl70's sofar but having blast :)
Just want to ask if we will still use inspiration support after 3.8.2 or what we should use instead? empower lvl3 if cant afford lvl4?
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi BeerLeague,
Just want to ask if we will still use inspiration support after 3.8.2 or what we should use instead? empower lvl3 if cant afford lvl4?

Empower 3 would work, but hypothermia would be a good alternative (probably the best alternative), but requires different colors on the shavs, which is a slight pain.

It isn’t too hard to get 4 off colors, maybe 300 chromes or so from what I remember from the calculator, but switching it is a pain - especially if it’s corrupted.

If you are gong that route - 1 green on the bench is the fastest way.

Edit - info is incorrect as I hadn’t read the patchnotes. Going to leave the post though as it does have some useful info on coloring.
Last edited by BeerLeague on Oct 22, 2019, 8:12:58 AM
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi BeerLeague,

Can mostly disregard that last comment, I hadn’t read the patch notes before I replied.

It doesn’t actually look like they changed anything about the gem, just the description. It’s still the 6th best gen if you don’t have empower level 4.

Hypothermia is an alternative though. If you don’t plan on getting a level 4 empower, 2b4g is the best color combo as hypo will give you better damage on bosses than inspiration will.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi BeerLeague,

Empower 3 would work, but hypothermia would be a good alternative (probably the best alternative), but requires different colors on the shavs, which is a slight pain.

It isn’t too hard to get 4 off colors, maybe 300 chromes or so from what I remember from the calculator, but switching it is a pain - especially if it’s corrupted.

Thanks for fast reply:) im just about to buy elder ring do we really need that aspect of spider? cos i cant get any good ones with enough str and res. Im not sure how that aspect works it says it can have 3 spider webs on enemy so that give us only 15% inc dmg per 3 nets and hinder we get already from throwing mines, or is that hinder additive?

"
KOrchann wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi BeerLeague,

Thanks for fast reply:) im just about to buy elder ring do we really need that aspect of spider? cos i cant get any good ones with enough str and res. Im not sure how that aspect works it says it can have 3 spider webs on enemy so that give us only 15% inc dmg per 3 nets and hinder we get already from throwing mines, or is that hinder additive?

Aspect is really good for us. We don’t need it on a ring, but we need it somewhere. Usually the slots we have open suffixes in are ring/belt or boots.

Don’t spend the money with one precrafted though, just buy the beast - fenumus, first of the night - then you can add the craft to your item with an open suffix. The beast is only 10c or so and can be used to craft that aspect from the beastairy.

The reason why aspect of the spider is so powerful is two fold - one, it is in its own separate category as a multiplier - it essentially magnifies ALL of our damage by 15%. In addition to that, it provides a pretty powerful slow helping us be a bit more defensive.

thakns for explain, will look in tho that beast crafting:)

Last edited by KOrchann on Oct 22, 2019, 11:22:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info