[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
realizeyes wrote:
Spoiler

Hey. Here is my items. What items should i upgrade first?

Also i have a question. Can i use the same setup to go for glacial cascade mines? If yes what gems should I change?

Looking good! Personally, I would try and update the helm, then you can start working towards gem level and level 21 for important skills/spells.

The same setup works for GC as well, but you will need either the conversion jewels, the helm enchant or a watchers eye. The auras also get changed around a bit as you really want hatred with GC.
Kinda strange, but with having almost 9k es im still experiencing some issues, a lot of deaths, which is surprising, since my gear is not top tier, but not budget also, so i don't understand why monsters keep 1 shotting me, also my dps on single target is bad ( for this price ), what can i replace?
Last edited by Profatum on Oct 18, 2019, 7:56:52 AM
"
Profatum wrote:
Kinda strange, but with having 9k es im still experiencing some issues, a lot of deaths, which is surprising, since my gear is not top tier, but not budget also, so i don't understand why monsters keep 1 shotting me, also my dps on single target is bad ( for this price ), what can i replace?

On mobile at the moment so can’t see it all, but your icicle mine is level 12 bro. I would imagine a lot of problems, both in terms of dps on single target, and survival, since you aren’t killing fest enough, are from that alone. Maybe mis clicked it when you went to level it up?
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:
Kinda strange, but with having 9k es im still experiencing some issues, a lot of deaths, which is surprising, since my gear is not top tier, but not budget also, so i don't understand why monsters keep 1 shotting me, also my dps on single target is bad ( for this price ), what can i replace?

On mobile at the moment so can’t see it all, but your icicle mine is level 12 bro. I would imagine a lot of problems, both in terms of dps on single target, and survival, since you aren’t killing fest enough, are from that alone. Maybe mis clicked it when you went to level it up?

I used gemcutter recipe to get them to quality 20% yesterday, ignore gem levels. But there is 1 issue, to get blood magic to level 20 you need 100 str, which is a lot for build that have only +10 str from the tree. So my blood magic is not 20, and that's a real issue.
Last edited by Profatum on Oct 18, 2019, 7:46:24 AM
"
Profatum wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:

I used gemcutter recipe to get them to quality 20% yesterday, ignore gem levels. But there is 1 issue, to get blood magic to level 20 you need 100 str, which is a lot for build that have only +10 str from the tree. So my blood magic is not 20, and that's a real issue.

Ah yes, probably the easiest place to pick it up would be on a belt. You can grab a vise with 45 str, t1 ES and some res for pretty cheap. That would keep you at about the same level of ES with a decent eye jewel and pick up a bit more dps.

Ring is also a possibility, but that gets expensive when working with elder rings.
Hi,
I've started your build and geared myself up a little bit after acts done, with my currency from main Necro character. Anyways, with my current setup (Aspect of the spider + Discipline + Skitterbots + Clarity) I have only 54/804 unreserved mana, which means I can only detonate 9 mines instead of 19 and it became less playable. My level is low atm I know but I checked the tree multiple times and it shouldn't be about that. What's wrong? My gem setup? I'd appreciate if you check my build. For some reason I can't create a pastebin for my build, it doesn't work but my profile is open.

Account name: killiangrausten
I've found pretty good ring with resistances, es and 50 strength to finally take out points from these nodes.
So what item should i upgrade next? I feel that my dps is kinda lackluster, and my next one-hand weapon will be very expensive, don't think i'll be able to afford it soon, i was very lucky that i grabbed my current for like 10c.
And should we corrupt our chayula's and for what anointments look for? Tranquility?
Last edited by Profatum on Oct 18, 2019, 3:54:26 PM
"
Hi,
I've started your build and geared myself up a little bit after acts done, with my currency from main Necro character. Anyways, with my current setup (Aspect of the spider + Discipline + Skitterbots + Clarity) I have only 54/804 unreserved mana, which means I can only detonate 9 mines instead of 19 and it became less playable. My level is low atm I know but I checked the tree multiple times and it shouldn't be about that. What's wrong? My gem setup? I'd appreciate if you check my build. For some reason I can't create a pastebin for my build, it doesn't work but my profile is open.

Account name: killiangrausten

You are missing the Charisma cluster under ranger.
"
Profatum wrote:
I've found pretty good ring with resistances, es and 50 strength to finally take out points from these nodes.
So what item should i upgrade next? I feel that my dps is kinda lackluster, and my next one-hand weapon will be very expensive, don't think i'll be able to afford it soon, i was very lucky that i grabbed my current for like 10c.
And should we corrupt our chayula's and for what anointments look for? Tranquility?

Nice ring.

Personally I like Tranquility for a bit of offense and defense, but there are a ton of good options out there depending on what you want. Heart of Ice is probably the best dps node and there are a few nice ES/Mana nodes out there that are solid for defense.

As far as what next - you are looking to start min maxing at this point. level 21 gems; good corruptions on your gloves and shavs, more ES on items, helm enchant etc.

The Chayulas is probably the last thing I would try and get a good corrupt on as there are only a few that we would actually want - +1 max res, movement speed, quant and a ton that do nothing for the build.
Hi,
How is this build doing:
- How deep in delve?
- in HOGM map?
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info