[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Do you even have capped ressistances?

To be honest I hate the fact that without top notch gear we have to switch gem setup.

What about using Glacial Cascade in our Icicle setup?
"
Wicifor wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Wicifor wrote:
Hello! Nice guide!

I have a question, right now i feel like im struggeling with single target dmg ( i know my gear is total shit) but the question is should i start using my 5l shavs and go LL or keep my 6link and stay CI?

If you can grab a presence, the 5 link shaves will net you similar dps and EHP.

I'd probably try and grab a cold PEN in your links though as you arent getting PEN on your gear.

Alright so maybe get a new wand with cold pen and the presence and do the switch? :) ty for reply

Please try the wand in POB before you buy them. I saw some +1 wand for multi ex and they have less dps than some spell/add cold/crit wands for several chaos.

For cheap icicle/pyroclast mine bossing you can buy a helmet with the mod socketed gem is supported by immolate gem, then make sure the wand you are using is spell damage, not cold damge, some crit, and penetrates ele if possible. A 5L Pyroclastmine destroy a 6L icicle mine in bossing.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:

To be honest I hate the fact that without top notch gear we have to switch gem setup.

I suggest that early game you should worry about dps first, a 2 wands setup or a shield with less ES and more dps mods are recommened. You need to clear the maps as fast as possible to earn currencies fast. In early game I had to use a 5L pyroclastmine to kill bosses.
"
Wicifor wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Wicifor wrote:
Hello! Nice guide!

I have a question, right now i feel like im struggeling with single target dmg ( i know my gear is total shit) but the question is should i start using my 5l shavs and go LL or keep my 6link and stay CI?

If you can grab a presence, the 5 link shaves will net you similar dps and EHP.

I'd probably try and grab a cold PEN in your links though as you arent getting PEN on your gear.

Alright so maybe get a new wand with cold pen and the presence and do the switch? :) ty for reply

Yeah that will work as you work towards the 6th link just be warned that the dps will be similar on the 5 link as it was with the 6th link CI.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:

What? If you are talking about gear in the OP it’s capped for ele weekness.

Also, you don’t have to swap, that isn’t the purpose of the build. If you have a low budget, use pyro 100% of the time. As your budget gets higher, swap out for icicle as the clear is better and the single target is enough.
any thoughts on pyroclast vs gc mines for boss killing ?
"
lobsterzilla wrote:
any thoughts on pyroclast vs gc mines for boss killing ?

Both are solid. Tree is the same as well, only real difference would be using the jewels or enchant to get the conversion for GC.

Pyro is a bit better on bosses, but GC will clear better.
For a six links Shavrones with 3 white sockets, what would be the better colors for the remaining sockets : b-r-g or b-b-r or b-b-g or somehting else? I guess i dosent make much of a difference but I am shoping for a chest atm.
"
pietoner wrote:
For a six links Shavrones with 3 white sockets, what would be the better colors for the remaining sockets : b-r-g or b-b-r or b-b-g or somehting else? I guess i dosent make much of a difference but I am shoping for a chest atm.

B/b/g would be best. Everything uses those 3 at least.
Hi i'm a little bit dissapointed my build is legit doing 0 damage i don't know what to do... when i'm doing a build with dozen exalts i expect much more damage than this, in last league my bane occultist for less than 5ex does 10 times higher damage please help me. (sorry for my poor english)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info