[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
"
Wicifor wrote:
Hello! Nice guide!

I have a question, right now i feel like im struggeling with single target dmg ( i know my gear is total shit) but the question is should i start using my 5l shavs and go LL or keep my 6link and stay CI?

My recommend after spending 40ex for a LL version is that you should buy a hybrid Pyroclast Mine/Icicle Mine for better boss kill.

You mean like this?

my old pyroclast chest. Should i just swap that in for bosses?
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"

The Life base has much more access to dps items with less penalty in EHP compared to LL version.

If you use dual wand, you get around 30% more dps than a shield. In life base you lost like 200-300hp, in LL you lost like 1700ES!

The 2 abyss sockets boots give around 10% more dps with good life.

The amulet can gives around 18% more dps compared to chayula while still having life. Replace chayula by rare will cost you 1000ES.

The life tree is very close to Piercing shot, you don't need to replace skill gems for clearing. I personally like that so I have to anointe piercing shot on chayula.

You get more skill points to allocate dps.

I switched to ES because I'm bad at avoiding Sirus skill and died randomly, but yeah I had more dps in life base with a rare armor compared to this +2 Shavronne.

That simply isnt true at all.

Sure the CI and LL version CAN give up EHP for dps, but they dont have to.

With the life version you can't really make it tanky, so there isnt any other way to build it other than 5k/6k hp getting one shot all over the place. You can do the same w/ CI/LL and choose to go double wand, dps necklace etc.

Also, this build should be pathing right next to piercing shot; its a garbage node though as pierce is a better gem than chain anyway.

Skill points allocated are also the same if you are trying to balance dps and survival.

If I use double wand and dps necklace, I only have like 6k3 ES and no defense mechanic, even worse than life base.

Here is my POB with life base 5K, 947K/mine, rare armor
https://pastebin.com/9q7x2Gji
Here is my POB with LL 9K,773k/mine, +2 shavron
https://pastebin.com/L4ij5bmZ

Can you check what's wrong with my LL build?

Its the same as the life build. You sacrificed EHP for damage. check the build guide and you will see where you went wrong.

Again, this build is not OMG LOOK AT MY DAMAGE its, survival, all content and good dps against everything.

If you want damage, just pick damage on everything. doesnt matter if its life or ES - you will have 5k ehp.
"
"
Greedss wrote:
Hello Bear .
I saw that with empower lv 4 my dps skyrocket, gonna work on that and replace inspiration.

I was curious about this as Empower (lv4) shows less DPS for me than Inspiration. So I imported your build and it's less for yours as well.

When you have Inspiration socketed, you need to check the 'Do you use Inspiration Charges?' on the config page.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but it looks like Inspiration w/5 charges always gives more PoB DPS than lv4 Empower. It appears you need a lv5 Empower to beat Inspiration.

Unless you somehow already had 100% crit chance, but even Beer's standard character with 19 mines active does not have 100% effective crit chance w/o Inspiration (and it is better than Empower in this case as well).

FYI I'm using LocalIdentity's forked version of PoB... not sure if the Inspiration charges work correctly in the normal version or not.

They work correctly, but you have to remember that they are not up 100% of the time. Every 5th or 6th volley they fall off resulting in less DPS.

Either way though, this league your best 6th link is a green - cold pen is much better for bossing with most gear setups.
"
fudon wrote:
What about Acro+MoM+Indigon+Omeyocan+Militant Faith? Looks pretty damn strong in terms of defences. Inredible mana healing. But dps-wise its pretty meh?

Havent tried it, but I would think the DPS is quite low as the ramp time on indigon is pretty bad for the build.
"
fudon wrote:
"
"
fudon wrote:
What about Acro+MoM+Indigon+Omeyocan+Militant Faith? Looks pretty damn strong in terms of defences. Inredible mana healing. But dps-wise its pretty meh?

Another tanky build may be max block, use Lethal Pride to double your block chance, but halve damage taken instead of blocking 100% damage, combined with Rumi flask and you have 75% chance to block. Then use a shield with recover 5% es when you block. Take a look at my char, I'm using it now.

I know, played Vortex Occultist in Blight. Just looking for something new. And for max block build as Saboteur what better: Vile bastion or Ghost reaver plus Machina mitts? I think leech looks better.

Machina mitts are a broken item imo. always a better choice as long as you can survive the 1 taps.
"
"
Wicifor wrote:
Hello! Nice guide!

I have a question, right now i feel like im struggeling with single target dmg ( i know my gear is total shit) but the question is should i start using my 5l shavs and go LL or keep my 6link and stay CI?

My recommend after spending 40ex for a LL version is that you should buy a hybrid Pyroclast Mine/Icicle Mine for better boss kill.

Stop giving advice. you didnt follow the build guide at all, and bitched that you had better dps w/ 4kehp.

"
Wicifor wrote:
Hello! Nice guide!

If you can grab a presence, the 5 link shaves will net you similar dps and EHP.

I'd probably try and grab a cold PEN in your links though as you arent getting PEN on your gear.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
hey i really wanna play ball lightning mines but i cant find a good guide, is it possible to play this with ball lightning? what do u think are pros/cons compared to icicly pyro? thx

Yeah the pathing around the tree is the same. Items are the same minus some min/maxing on the weapons and shield.

Ball lightning is weird IMO - single target is worse than pyro, but clear is worse than icicle. Its somewhere in the middle. Feel free to use it, you can always switch to one of the others if you feel like it isnt preforming.
"
Wicifor wrote:
"
"
Wicifor wrote:
Hello! Nice guide!

You mean like this?

my old pyroclast chest. Should i just swap that in for bosses?

No, he is giving you bad advice. If you want to switch, swap in gems. Dont use that chest, it will get you killed twice a fight.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Wicifor wrote:
Hello! Nice guide!

If you can grab a presence, the 5 link shaves will net you similar dps and EHP.

I'd probably try and grab a cold PEN in your links though as you arent getting PEN on your gear.

Alright so maybe get a new wand with cold pen and the presence and do the switch? :) ty for reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info