[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
BeerLeague wrote:

BL is king of DPS, but once you get to a point that you are one shotting everything the freeze from GC or icicle is very nice.

Understood, thanks. So it's 1. Icicle ==> 2. BL ==> 3. Icicle / GC

What about when to start using BL in step 2?

I seem to remember your guide saying to go through Act 10 with Icicle then start using BL in maps, but I can't seem to find those words now, maybe they've been edited out for 3.11.

It seems a long time to wait to use the main skill!
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:

BL is king of DPS, but once you get to a point that you are one shotting everything the freeze from GC or icicle is very nice.

I seem to remember your guide saying to go through Act 10 with Icicle then start using BL in maps, but I can't seem to find those words now, not sure if they've been edited out for 3.11 or maybe I'm remembering wrong.

"
BeerLeague wrote:

I seem to remember your guide saying to go through Act 10 with Icicle then start using BL in maps, but I can't seem to find those words now, not sure if they've been edited out for 3.11 or maybe I'm remembering wrong.

It seems a long time to wait to use the main skill![/quote]
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:

"
BeerLeague wrote:

Thanks so much for the guide! Is there any specific respecs we should do once we swap CI to LL?

So just had a few questions on top of that...

Why don't you take destructive apparatus?

What are your thoughts on Arcane Guarding?

A lot of miners typically grab the int nodes at the start in order for more efficient patching, I never understood this. Could you elaborate as to why you go the early mine damage over the int nodes w/ faster pathing?

What are your thoughts on prodigal protection?

Last edited by Nenthus on Jun 19, 2020, 5:15:53 AM
"
andresrt78 wrote:
hi sir, i will start with your CI BL started buidl.. as I undertand, the PoB to leveling CI still the same?

and, what about fire trap.. I really wanna play with it, some advice, or some great build that you know??

That is correct. For traps, the build is nearly the same, just changing trap nodes from mine nodes on tree.
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:

I seem to remember your guide saying to go through Act 10 with Icicle then start using BL in maps, but I can't seem to find those words now, maybe they've been edited out for 3.11.

I’m going to swap up for BL as soon as soon as a find a 5 link.
"
Nenthus wrote:
Thanks so much for the guide! Is there any specific respecs we should do once we swap CI to LL?

So just had a few questions on top of that...

Why don't you take destructive apparatus?

What are your thoughts on Arcane Guarding?

A lot of miners typically grab the int nodes at the start in order for more efficient patching, I never understood this. Could you elaborate as to why you go the early mine damage over the int nodes w/ faster pathing?

What are your thoughts on prodigal protection?

1. Not really, just the keystones

2. For four points it isn’t good. Much better damage nodes on the tree.

3. We use prism guardian so it does basically nothing.

4. If you look at my end game builds you will see that we switch out for those nodes to save 2 points. For early game, the damage is better for the build.

5. It’s fine, but we don’t path by it, so it isn’t worth the points.
Thanks you very much for the response, have a great league start! (and because of you I think I will too!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info