[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

It ends up being the same, you dont need to take the bottom node, the top 3 are also connected.

What I mean is the following:

That is in your POB:

Result: 3 Skillpoints, 20% Area of Effect, 30% Area Damage

If we change this we could achieve this:

Result: 2 Skillpoints, 20% Area of Effect

You see, we loose 30% Area damage what will brings us nothing but we saved 1 Skillpint for something else. Or did I missed something?

Blast Radius also gives 10% area. its 3 points for 30%.

Schnuedde is right. The first node gives 10% AoE, the bottom node gives 10% AoE, and Blast Radius gives 10% AoE, but the node connecting to Blast Radius does not.

So if it is only for the AoE, first + bottom nodes saves a point.
Oh, right, you guys are correct - i never noticed that node did not also give radius.

With that in mind, arcane expanse is probably the right call. I'll edit the trees.
I got a question regarding the explosives expert ascendancy:

In order to get the burning bonus I just have to get any source of added fire damage and a crit hit, right?
Last edited by Huansdreck on Jun 18, 2020, 12:24:52 PM
"
Huansdreck wrote:

In order to get the burning bonus I just have to get any source of added fire damage and a crit hit, right?

Correct, the fire damage needs to be flat to spells though. So a ring craft, prefix on weapon or abyss jewel
thanks for the response, and good questions here. i probably would have taken CI when i rolled up to it and proceed to crying in a corner somewhere lol.
"
sindalee wrote:
thanks for the response, and good questions here. i probably would have taken CI when i rolled up to it and proceed to crying in a corner somewhere lol.

hah you would probably only have like 500ES at that point. You get up there in like act 3. ES gear doesnt really start being okay until 60s
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Oh, right, you guys are correct - i never noticed that node did not also give radius.

With that in mind, arcane expanse is probably the right call. I'll edit the trees.

Glad to help you to improve that build. Therefore I like these kind of builds in this forum because it´s always a community behind this to improve something. Better than some streamer builds where they only created one Youtube video and then roll over to the next build...

And arcane expanse will give us 20% AOE for Boss and 30% for mapping (because of the killed recently). Better invested 3 points, specially with the added spell damage.
Last edited by Schnuedde on Jun 18, 2020, 1:45:02 PM
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Glad to help you to improve that build. Therefore I like these kind of builds in this forum because it´s always a community behind this to improve something. Better than some streamer builds where they only created one Youtube video and then roll over to the next build...

And arcane expanse will give us 20% AOE for Boss and 30% for mapping (because of the killed recently). Better invested 3 points, specially with the added spell damage.

Sadly, we never get the killed recently buff as the mines do all the killing, but those three nodes are decent dps nodes anyway.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Huansdreck wrote:

Correct, the fire damage needs to be flat to spells though. So a ring craft, prefix on weapon or abyss jewel

You mean that it needs to be "adds xx fire damage to spell skills"? So "adds xx fire damage" doesn't work?

Also, i have geared up my character with the LL build, have the same tree and pretty much same gear. However, i can't seem to regenerate ES as fast as you do in the videos and I don't know why.
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
Hello sir,

What do you think of fireball mines?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info