[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Here is the leveling walk-through for PoB

https://youtu.be/ousP0b0a4Z0
Last edited by BeerLeague on Jun 19, 2020, 11:12:48 AM
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Already posted this comment on YT but just in case you are only answering such things here in the forum, please don't mind the copy.

Thank you very much Beerleague enjoyed your videos!
Now I'm really struggling whether to go for PathofMatths Life version and later into your LL, or directly to start with your tree. Any recommendations from your side for a first timer on mines?!
And a question please, could it be you forgot to take sovereignty and the mana reservation nodes or was this intentionally?
Hi and thank you for your guide.
Do you think it's necessary to farm Tabula?
"
Esharadin wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Already posted this comment on YT but just in case you are only answering such things here in the forum, please don't mind the copy.

Thank you very much Beerleague enjoyed your videos!
Now I'm really struggling whether to go for PathofMatths Life version and later into your LL, or directly to start with your tree. Any recommendations from your side for a first timer on mines?!
And a question please, could it be you forgot to take sovereignty and the mana reservation nodes or was this intentionally?

It depends on how long you want to play the build IMO - if you just want to use it to get to t16 cheaply and ditch it for a different build, the life one is fine.

However, if you want to play it for longer than that and really min max this will be a better starter.

The reservation nodes will come into play a lil later.
"
SkybreakFR wrote:
Hi and thank you for your guide.
Do you think it's necessary to farm Tabula?

Not needed
"
BeerLeague wrote:

It depends on how long you want to play the build IMO - if you just want to use it to get to t16 cheaply and ditch it for a different build, the life one is fine.

However, if you want to play it for longer than that and really min max this will be a better starter.

The reservation nodes will come into play a lil later.

That's one quick reply :-) tyvm!
I guess I'll go with some flexibility and start with the life version. I case i really get to like the mine playstyle I'll transition as soon as i have the currency. And maybe the harvest mechanic allows me to craft perfect items in the meantime to speed up the transition!

Good luck during League Start and hope to see you streaming.
I will try this build, cannot wait to start! Thanks for the guide!
One question though: transitioning from CI to LL is unspecing CI and specing PA when I am having a Shavronne and that's it? Sorry I went thru the guide but this one I am not sure 100%. I've tried only life builds so far. Cheers and gl!
My first build ever was a Beerleague build, and coming back I shall use one of his again! Thank you for all the work bud!
"
benjirogenji wrote:
I will try this build, cannot wait to start! Thanks for the guide!
One question though: transitioning from CI to LL is unspecing CI and specing PA when I am having a Shavronne and that's it? Sorry I went thru the guide but this one I am not sure 100%. I've tried only life builds so far. Cheers and gl!

Correct, having a presence of chayula is also nice, but not needed.
"
Briggs1 wrote:
My first build ever was a Beerleague build, and coming back I shall use one of his again! Thank you for all the work bud!

Not a problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info