[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Maybe somebody can help me, i googled it but didn't really get the right answer.

I still need an advice about what watcher´s eye to get (if any)

cold penetration looks pretty good but is a little expensive.
I would buy it if it really shines against let´s say %cold damage or one of the precision mods.

Thanks in advance
Friend, I'm trying to play with your build but, I'm dying too easy, I can't stand a t10 right, could you take a look at my profile to see what could be wrong? My char's name is ShadowCoCBabylon
for mapping I run

herald of ice - ice bite - innervate - onslaught

Precision

Hatred

For bossing I simply turn off herald of ice and turn on zealotry.
"
xqball wrote:
for mapping I run

Precision

Hatred

how do you run 3 auras with the herald of ice (ice bite, innervate, onslaught) setup?
When I try it I can only use herald of ice and hatred (hatred and precision linked with an enlighten 4)

I guess because your precision is only level 2, right?
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Apr 3, 2020, 7:29:08 AM
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"
xqball wrote:
for mapping I run

Precision

Hatred

how do you run 3 auras with the herald of ice (ice bite, innervate, onslaught) setup?
When I try it I can only use herald of ice and hatred (hatred and precision linked with an enlighten 4)

If enlighten is level 3, precision must be in level range 1-5, it's written in the main post...
Enlighten lvl 4 and/or -15% hatred reservation on helm allow precision to be leveled up to level ~10
Hello,

I hit maps and would like some tips.
I'm lvl 68 now.
What is some good but Cheap orb of Storms leveling gear?
Do i still use the axioms for lvling?
When are exile orbs dropping?
I'm still pretty new to this game.

Thanks!
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
Rodich wrote:
"

Hello, this is my gear so far. It's very similar than yours
I clean maps VERY FAST, but I have many problems with bosses. I'm too weak and several times they oneshoot me.
What do U think I'm doing wrong?
I have several doubts about mi APS and BP and I'm really stucked. I also don't know, what other invertion to make. I have a few exalted just waiting to be spent jaja.

This is my POB
https://pastebin.com/rUV1rmAX

Many thanks

Dps is too low due to your 6link setup and you didnt take phase acrobatics which doesnt help you stay alive.

You have both Frostbolt and Ice nova on the same Cospri. That makes those two skills take turns.
Put one on your first Cospri (Ice nova+concentrated effect+life leech), and the second skill on the other Cospri (Frostbolt+Frost bomb+whatever, so you wont have to cast vortex to trigger Frost bomb).

Elemental focus or awakened added cold damage instead of inspiration (requires rerolling colors, i know...)

Your APS could be a little higher. You're at 6.75 currently. 7.4 should be optimal, but this is not terrible.

If possible, get those cyclone hit and crit rates higher.

Again, if possible, get a Watcher's eye with ES leech on hit and cold penetration on Hatreed (will be expensive, though).

I've changed the cospri's set, i've witdraw the golem and raised the precision's level and I'm gonna try with awakened added cold damage support.
I've just followed the build posted above, incluiding the POB. Is it necessary to have a defensive set or something that gives me survivability?. I've seen other build that uses CWDT + steelskin or immortal call, etc. But here there's no defensive aid.

Many thanks

Many thanks
Hello Guy,
Please I need Help with my Build.
I Think i have'nt enought damage and I die too much against BIG bosses T16.
SIrus on the final phase OS me

Thank you for your help

"
shallmin wrote:
Hello Guy,
Please I need Help with my Build.
I Think i have'nt enought damage and I die too much against BIG bosses T16.
SIrus on the final phase OS me

I know Culling strike dont work here, is just too up the Gemme

Thank you for your help

"
Niltarash wrote:
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"
xqball wrote:
for mapping I run

Precision

Hatred

If enlighten is level 3, precision must be in level range 1-5, it's written in the main post...
Enlighten lvl 4 and/or -15% hatred reservation on helm allow precision to be leveled up to level ~10

I run Herald of Ice + Hatred + Precision all level 20 with a lvl 3 Enlighten in a helm that has no enchant. I have no problems with mana at all. I have 285/1474 with the 3 running.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info