[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

just wondering if anyone would take a minute to look my PoB over and help me out. I'm clearing maps perfectly fine, but bossing on high tier maps I keep getting destroyed...seems my life leech isn't up to par maybe? or my attack speed? not sure, this is my first CoC build so I'm trying to better understand the breakpoint calcs.

TY to anyone who takes the time to look this over and help a poor Exile out lol

https://pastebin.com/gWAjXfbR
So, i changed some things:

Now i dont know how to improve my gear... i have ~30ex, maybe a watchers eye with cold pene? i dunno...
which is the better watchers eye hatred mod? the cold pen or the crit chance?
I think cold pen, but im not sure....

Watcher's eye with cold damage and cold pen while affected by hatred would be nice, but 40 ex is a little bit expensive
"
lllZILLIONlll wrote:
which is the better watchers eye hatred mod? the cold pen or the crit chance?

The value of the crit chance on kind of depends on your crit multiplier value.
Import your character on PoB and test both.

If i were to improve, how would i be able to? I still have around 25 ex to have fun with.
Last edited by AestheticDK on Apr 5, 2020, 11:31:30 AM
No watchers eye for this build? Wondering if a precision/hatred combo would give you more dps, plus the extra life/mana and Es.
"
AestheticDK wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

If i were to improve, how would i be able to? I still have around 25 ex to have fun with.

You should get a good helmet/boot enchants is one easy way. Also maybe look for a workable Stygian Vise belt for the jewel slot. Could socket a boss jewel for more crit/life/res or a combo of all 3.

The biggest improvement would be 2x double corrupted cospris with Increased crit,fortify,extra projectiles. Maybe a corrupted pandemonius with +1 curse and find a cursed shaper ring.
Last edited by BrianMcLeod79 on Apr 5, 2020, 3:51:38 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
So is zealotry better to run than herald of ice?
Hey man really keen to try this one, looks super fun!

I'm a fairly new player and it's only my 2nd character this league, I saw this build and went for it...only to see Cospri's are like 2ex+ now haha

I spent the week farming but only got up to ~120c, is there any alternative to get this one going w/o the weapons?

I also only have a 5L Carcass, I imagine I would just leave out Inspiration until I can 6L it?

I am not experienced in farming currency just yet so any advice on how to get the currency for at least the weapons (do I need 2 or will 1 do to start?) to start farming higher Tier maps would be appreciated.

I am running OOS with a tabula, and all the leveling gear I sued and really struggle to survive maps past T6 once I get hit haha so it's a bit frustrating atm..

I realise these questions from a new-ish player but not sure what to do here, so any and all help would be appreciated! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info