[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"

Hello, this is my gear so far. It's very similar than yours
I clean maps VERY FAST, but I have many problems with bosses. I'm too weak and several times they oneshoot me.
What do U think I'm doing wrong?
I have several doubts about mi APS and BP and I'm really stucked. I also don't know, what other invertion to make. I have a few exalted just waiting to be spent jaja.

This is my POB
https://pastebin.com/rUV1rmAX

Many thanks
Last edited by Rodich on Apr 2, 2020, 4:22:28 PM
"
Rodich wrote:
"

I clean maps VERY FAST, but I have many problems with bosses. I'm too weak and several times they oneshoot me.
I have several doubts about mi APS and BP and I'm really stucked. I also don't know, what other invertion to make. I have a few exalted just waiting to be spent jaja.

This is my POB

Many thanks

Dps is too low due to your 6link setup and you didnt take phase acrobatics which doesnt help you stay alive.

You have both Frostbolt and Ice nova on the same Cospri. That makes those two skills take turns.
Put one on your first Cospri (Ice nova+concentrated effect+life leech), and the second skill on the other Cospri (Frostbolt+Frost bomb+whatever, so you wont have to cast vortex to trigger Frost bomb).

Elemental focus or awakened added cold damage instead of inspiration (requires rerolling colors, i know...)

Your APS could be a little higher. You're at 6.75 currently. 7.4 should be optimal, but this is not terrible.

If possible, get those cyclone hit and crit rates higher.

Again, if possible, get a Watcher's eye with ES leech on hit and cold penetration on Hatreed (will be expensive, though).
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Apr 2, 2020, 5:31:16 PM
"
Tackinator wrote:
Hello,

this is my gear so far:

I need some advices for the next steps...

Im about to buy a Pandemonius, but i dunno if its rly worth it? or is there anything more powerful change possible?

Pandemonius i believe is the op ammy for this build so do get 1.
I see you are using Gripped Gloves, everyone seems to use Fingerless? Although you do have some nice accuracy on yours as mine have.
"
fGravity wrote:
"
feelthepain wrote:
Im playing a different version of this build with HH but I got %14 CDR from my boots. Right now im at 7.13 APS but Im using Cinderswallow aswell so i got onslaught from there and with onslaught i got 8.32 APS.

Ive seen a lot of people with way higher APS playing the build and my question is this: How important this APS breakpoints are? Would more Attack speed(from passive tree, 14 AS cospris, jewel etc.) with Awakened CoC matter at all(since you get %10-22 CDR from the gem aswell?

Check the post above yours for the APS calculator

You are losing about half your dmg with that high APS

According to that calculator, 11.2 is APS is pretty much same with 7.49. Im at 11.60 right now with few changes, if i could lower it to around 11 it should be fine then?

And how important is hit chance on this build?
I would say hit chance is very important...if your cyclone does not hit it can not crit. I read an advice about having ~95 hit chance
(without sacrificing to much else I would say)

I am at 98% at the moment. would love to add some more - i like even numbers ^^
Do you guys use Ice Golem without CWDT like suggested in the build ?
It kind of dies every 10 seconds...
Most of the time I do not even use it...
I think I should but...meh! At the moment I think I rather have a higher leveled precision (have exact 34 mana for casting flame dash).

I could even place portal on the ice golem slot ^^
Last edited by Verfall777 on Apr 2, 2020, 6:54:03 PM
"
Verfall777 wrote:
Most of the time I do not even use it...
I think I should but...meh! At the moment I think I rather have a higher leveled precision (have exact 34 mana for casting flame dash).

I could even place portal on the ice golem slot ^^

I'm gonna keep trying with the golem for a bit but yeah, i might replace it...
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
Rodich wrote:
"

This is my POB

Many thanks

Dps is too low due to your 6link setup and you didnt take phase acrobatics which doesnt help you stay alive.

You have both Frostbolt and Ice nova on the same Cospri. That makes those two skills take turns.
Put one on your first Cospri (Ice nova+concentrated effect+life leech), and the second skill on the other Cospri (Frostbolt+Frost bomb+whatever, so you wont have to cast vortex to trigger Frost bomb).

Elemental focus or awakened added cold damage instead of inspiration (requires rerolling colors, i know...)

Your APS could be a little higher. You're at 6.75 currently. 7.4 should be optimal, but this is not terrible.

If possible, get those cyclone hit and crit rates higher.

Again, if possible, get a Watcher's eye with ES leech on hit and cold penetration on Hatreed (will be expensive, though).

Thanks, I gonna try all of this.
If u have another advise, please let me know

Need someone good at POB cause i suck at it.
Could you please put in an empower 4 into the chest please? not sure what you can drop to make it fit though.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info