[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

What always baffles me in these videos is the life regen when not leeching, or without Atziri gauntlets.

Looks like you're regenerating about 1K life in about 1.5sec, as seen in your uber elder video.

I've seen the same thing happening again and again in multiple vids/builds despite not having anything special.

Mine, however, is about 250hp/second when not leeching, which is incredibly frustrating with bosses you cannot leech against during certain phases *cough* Sirus *cough*

So what's the secret ?
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Apr 1, 2020, 9:03:38 PM
Atziri's Promise flask i think.
Look closely at the fight, every time life regen is required the flask is used.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Apr 1, 2020, 10:18:27 PM
This is my acctualy gear i made some changes to have 3 apply curses

Last edited by drigar9 on Apr 1, 2020, 10:30:15 PM
Hi guys, did you all waited level 80, 85, 90+ to switch from Orb of storm ( or any leveling spell ) to CoC Ice Nova or some of you started before ?

Thank you ^^
"
Kiumino wrote:
Hi guys, did you all waited level 80, 85, 90+ to switch from Orb of storm ( or any leveling spell ) to CoC Ice Nova or some of you started before ?

Thank you ^^

I switched at level 80, don´t know if I could have switched earlier as the leveling process was smooth until 80 after I added an amulet with lightning damage leeched as life!

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Has anyone experimented with a "Glorious Vanity" timeless jewel placed in the slot affecting MoM? Jewel needs to be the Doryani type.
I have been told by experts (ha ha) that 1800 ES can be achieved from this node but by using 10 divines the best i can get is around 800 only.
Any input on this appreciated.
I do understand that these jewels can be a divine orb sink.

I tried it but lost to much intelligence. Needed 34 for Cospri´s and getting the intelligence on gear or the passive tree would sacrifice to much. It´s a shame that we lose 30% energy shield through acrobatics so I don´t even know if it would be worth it...

And if you are unlucky you get the notables you need but get attack speed which messes with your APS or some other undesirable stats

____

Can anyone rate the hatred mods from watcher´s eye?
Penetration is to expensive for me at the moment.

Also I am pretty lost about what to get next. I will buy one frozen trail with corrupted blood implicit because that frees up 2 skill points then I will have 100% chance to hit with cyclone.
After that I do not really know what to buy next. Got ~ 20 Exalts

I am res capped, soon I will have 100% hit chance, POB says I have 100% Crit with Ice Nova when I enable everything but I only have 4400 HP.
Last edited by Verfall777 on Apr 2, 2020, 12:43:55 AM
@Verfall777

Thank you for your answer ;)

And i see you asking what to buy next. Didn't check all posts ( thread are way to big ) but do you have any "problem" with the build ? Dps, survivability ?

Currently leveling right now, i'm not able to try anything but i did see some posts where ppl struggling with dps, that's why i'm asking ^^
The things I die to are mostly oneshots which I think will not get better with just 200 more hitpoints or so. Damage against bosses is lacking even with the vortex setup. Normal bosses melt in seconds but I am struggling with sirus A5 at the moment - I could have killed him when I would not have made mistakes but the less damage the longer the fight and therefor more chances for mistakes ^^
@Verfall 777 If you can loose the 15% mana reduction on your helm then i would go for another helm with -% to cold resist. I managed to roll a timeless jewel and have now got 1560 ES which i find is a really good buffer against 1 hits.
No one seems to use Fortify in the chest 6 link but i am finding it is giving me a lot more survivability with less damage though.
I dropped Inspiration.
Hey everyone, can you help me with my build? I am struggling a lot with APS, and i still dont know if it is right, check it please.
https://pastebin.com/himhNrmB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info