[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Hello, i have more than 8 APS while using herald of ice. Apparently, that's ok, right?
But, according to the OP, if u get a 13% and a 14% cospris, u end up with 7.49, but i've got 7.72.
Am i doing smthg wrong?

This is my build, i don't have AS in any part, except for the cospris.
The OP also says that he has just 5% from tree, but it's actually 9. My tree is exactly the same.
Thanks
imk having 8.20 (with all the buffs and flasks appleid) is that ok? or i need to lower it down?
also, having some currency to spend? is this farrul's fur viable?
or carcass jack / loreweave are the best options?

Cheers, thanks for the build :)
Okay everyone.... it does not matter if your attack speed is above 7.5 for MAPPING,
when you need to kill a tough boss turn OFF herald of ice and turn ON zealotry and you will stay below 7.5 as long as your weapons combined attack speed is 20% or less... how is this so hard to understand
Last edited by xqball on Apr 1, 2020, 12:47:47 PM
I have the same problem as a poster above.

Op says he only takes a 5% as node, but in fact the pob shows a 4% AND a 5% nodes taken. When I edit an item to add 15% as to account for mistwalker that brings the as above the desired value.
Hello,

So I have so far had a blast with this build. My only concern now is how to get more survivability out of it. I'm kind of feeling that its just the general nature of the build due to the low life pool. But figured why not reach out and see if you all see something i don't. Thanks again in advance!

Also I just wanted to throw in I'm having no troubles with damage, just the ability to stay alive during high tier boss fights and below delve 120.

POB Link: https://pastebin.com/bQnZFMDL
Last edited by armydragon334 on Apr 1, 2020, 1:13:34 PM
"
xqball wrote:
Okay everyone.... it does not matter if your attack speed is above 7.5 for MAPPING,
when you need to kill a tough boss turn OFF herald of ice and turn ON zealotry and you will stay below 7.5 as long as your weapons combined attack speed is 20% or less... how is this so hard to understand

What auras do you running? I just can activate herald of ice and hatred. then im at 93 mana left.

But I need precision too for the more hit chance
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"
xqball wrote:

What auras do you running? I just can activate herald of ice and hatred. then im at 93 mana left. (have enlighten 4)

whoops sorry for that double post. :o
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Apr 1, 2020, 6:01:59 PM
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"
xqball wrote:

What auras do you running? I just can activate herald of ice and hatred. then im at 93 mana left. (have enlighten 4)

whoops sorry for that double post. :o

I'm no expert but i suggest your mana pool is maybe too low.
I am running the 3 auras with an enlighten 3 and have no problems at all.
My pool is 1570 total with 1255 reserved leaving me 315 running 3 auras.
My main mana node is "deep thoughts"
Also from what i am reading the attack speed cutoff for 2 cospri's is 7.6 not 7.5 - correct me if wrong.
Has anyone experimented with a "Glorious Vanity" timeless jewel placed in the slot affecting MoM? Jewel needs to be the Doryani type.
I have been told by experts (ha ha) that 1800 ES can be achieved from this node but by using 10 divines the best i can get is around 800 only.
Any input on this appreciated.
I do understand that these jewels can be a divine orb sink.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Has anyone experimented with a "Glorious Vanity" timeless jewel placed in the slot affecting MoM? Jewel needs to be the Doryani type.
I have been told by experts (ha ha) that 1800 ES can be achieved from this node but by using 10 divines the best i can get is around 800 only.
Any input on this appreciated.
I do understand that these jewels can be a divine orb sink.

I was thinking about the same thing. I would have to respecc and spent a little currency and would get like 600 ES (only slightly above 4200 HP and 30% less because of Acrobatics) of it. Don´t really know if it s worth it.

btw:
you always get the same amount of energy shield except you get some ES from the other affected passives.

Another Thing:
Is Vaal Ice Nova 21/23 a big upgrade?
Got 21/0 Ice Nova (not vaal) at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

E:Tried glorious vanity and lost so much intelligence that I couldn´t wear cospris anymore. If you have enough int maybe it´s good
Last edited by Verfall777 on Apr 1, 2020, 11:56:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info