[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
feelthepain wrote:
Im playing a different version of this build with HH but I got %14 CDR from my boots. Right now im at 7.13 APS but Im using Cinderswallow aswell so i got onslaught from there and with onslaught i got 8.32 APS.

Ive seen a lot of people with way higher APS playing the build and my question is this: How important this APS breakpoints are? Would more Attack speed(from passive tree, 14 AS cospris, jewel etc.) with Awakened CoC matter at all(since you get %10-22 CDR from the gem aswell?

Check the post above yours for the APS calculator

You are losing about half your dmg with that high APS
Last edited by fGravity on Mar 31, 2020, 3:09:19 PM
"
fGravity wrote:
"
feelthepain wrote:
Im playing a different version of this build with HH but I got %14 CDR from my boots. Right now im at 7.13 APS but Im using Cinderswallow aswell so i got onslaught from there and with onslaught i got 8.32 APS.

Ive seen a lot of people with way higher APS playing the build and my question is this: How important this APS breakpoints are? Would more Attack speed(from passive tree, 14 AS cospris, jewel etc.) with Awakened CoC matter at all(since you get %10-22 CDR from the gem aswell?

7.5 should be with elusive?
"
Kokoshnik wrote:
"
fGravity wrote:
"
feelthepain wrote:

7.5 should be with elusive?

7.49 is ideal, just slide the slider and see it yourself:)
I really wanna respec my EDC trickster. Im lvl 93, should I invest for this build at that level? Got a Cospri already, but I see so many chest choices, is kinda hard to decide what to do
"
fGravity wrote:

I have a Cospri 14% and 13%. In pob without elusive 6.82. In game with elusive 7.72. And I do not know how to reduce aps. My aps in pob
"
Kokoshnik wrote:
"
fGravity wrote:

I have a Cospri 14% and 13%. In pob without elusive 6.82. In game with elusive 7.72. And I do not know how to reduce aps. My aps in pob

you can divine your cospri
"
fGravity wrote:
"
FOXYGUMMYBEAR wrote:
I have 32% CDR can I have more than 7.49 attack speed? I'm currently at 7.5 with elusive.

Nope, need either 14% or 52%.

If you have 14, need something below 7.49 (not even 7.5), and with 52 need about 9.9

See it yourself, q is your aps, z is cdr
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/rbl6w1jnvs

thats not correct tho, you can play 14irc with more APS ( im playing Dual Wield CoC with 14.5~15 APS (depends on setup) -> dps increase is insane, you just have to reach some breakpoints.
Last edited by Sickflows on Mar 31, 2020, 5:27:02 PM
I just found a Cospri's Malice as a drop and I'm going to try this build out. Is it essential to have 2 of them, or will 1 work for a time?
Hello, i made my build yesterday, and i'm clearing maps pretty well.
Even so, i get killed all the time. I am using vortex in my boots, i've found it better, but i get hitkilled every time, even a random mob hits me and i die. It's almost impossible to fight with bosses that spam skills through all over the map.
Am i doing smtgh wrong or the build is just like that, u have to burst everything?
This is my build

Thanks
"
tlang wrote:

you can divine your cospri

Really. I'm dumb. 9% and 11% cospri=7.49
Last edited by Kokoshnik on Mar 31, 2020, 5:59:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info