[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

could someone take a look at my COC Ice Nova Character, something really feels off to me...i messed with the tree slightly and tried adding an Inspired Learning jewel lol

so i just respec'd to this build from toxic rain. can someone take a look at my build? for some reason i'm super mana deprived to the point where i cant even summon the ice golem. i have level 3 enlighten in with a level 5 precision, hatred, and herald of ice active. only 25 mana left to use.
"
kirboolin wrote:
so i just respec'd to this build from toxic rain. can someone take a look at my build? for some reason i'm super mana deprived to the point where i cant even summon the ice golem. i have level 3 enlighten in with a level 5 precision, hatred, and herald of ice active. only 25 mana left to use.

same problem here, even enlighten 4 doesnt help, can only use 3 auras (lvl4 precision, hatred and herald of ice)

Dont even have enough mana to summon the golem lol

Also, for the APS, doesnt onslaught give us like 11% cast\attack speed? Just weird that most of the people dont use that setup on poe.ninja
Last edited by fGravity on Mar 27, 2020, 9:17:51 PM
Thinking about rerolling from my Ball Lightning Miner into this. Would 18ex be a good enough start to get going into T16's?
"
KFieLdGaming wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
SungGG wrote:
I saw a reddit post saying that it's not a good idea to socket frostbolt and ice nova in the same cospri, because it takes turns with the spell socketed inside, so by putting frostbolt on MH and ice nova on OH, it will increase the proc rate of frostbolts. What do you guys think?

Im in the process of leveling a CoC build right now and just finished the last act with all labs completed.

I will actually be doing a gem shuffle which includes the Main/Offhand setup you mentioned. Will be updating the build with the new jewels too.

Also gonna touch on the Explodi chest subject as people still seem to 6L Carcass Jacks while something like this will beat it in clear any day IMO

I mean that should be pretty self explanatory, no? The difference in price between a 6L carcass jack with decent rolls and an explody chest with +crit and decent life is likely nothing to sneeze at. Just looking at the listed price for the one you linked. That's 34 exalts versus...4 ex lol. You can find a 6L Carcass Jack with OK rolls for under 4ex even. And that is good enough to carry you through the majority of end-game until you can afford a better rare chest with those mods on it. For me, that's probably gonna be one of the last things I purchase, if I ever do. Not saying it isn't good, of course it is.

Also, I'm curious about the frostbolt/icenova gems in the same cospri. As it is, I run them both in the same cospri, because my other one is setup with frostbite, frost bomb and area of effect.

For me personally i would never go Carcass at any stage of the build now that we have Explodi Chests.

Tabula -> Rare Chest (you can get one for 30c a week into the league) -> Explodi

I will also be doing some gem setup changes as mentioned in my previous comment.
guys i have some trouble killing t15-16 bosses feels like my dmg is too weak :(

also why is there no cluster jewels added?
Spoiler
"
Brandopfer wrote:
Thinking about rerolling from my Ball Lightning Miner into this. Would 18ex be a good enough start to get going into T16's?

100%, gogogo xD

kek?
Spoiler
"
Raikudou wrote:

For me personally i would never go Carcass at any stage of the build now that we have Explodi Chests.

Tabula -> Rare Chest (you can get one for 30c a week into the league) -> Explodi

I will also be doing some gem setup changes as mentioned in my previous comment.

Explo chest are insanely good but also insanely expensive, I think that it isn´t a starter item for the build but it´s a very powerful addition.

Also what can you say to us abput the problems commented in page 60 about have more than 7.5 APS with the 2 nodes of AS in Tree and high AS Cospri´s?

Thanks in advance and sorry for double post IDK how to do this in the same post.
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Mar 28, 2020, 9:23:19 AM
"
babo1013 wrote:
guys i have some trouble killing t15-16 bosses feels like my dmg is too weak :(

I feel the same. Clear is obviously great, but i can't kill t16 bosses at all.
Could someone please explain which auras are best to run?

Cant fit 4 auras even with Hatred helm enchant and LVL4 Enlighten.

I assume HoI, Hatred and Precision?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info