[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
Raikudou wrote:
"
SungGG wrote:
I saw a reddit post saying that it's not a good idea to socket frostbolt and ice nova in the same cospri, because it takes turns with the spell socketed inside, so by putting frostbolt on MH and ice nova on OH, it will increase the proc rate of frostbolts. What do you guys think?

Im in the process of leveling a CoC build right now and just finished the last act with all labs completed.

I will actually be doing a gem shuffle which includes the Main/Offhand setup you mentioned. Will be updating the build with the new jewels too.

Also gonna touch on the Explodi chest subject as people still seem to 6L Carcass Jacks while something like this will beat it in clear any day IMO

how do you craft a chest like this?
The setup with Orb of Storms + Lightning Spire Trap + Wave of Conviction is it enough to start farming the early maps to get currency to buy the rest of the items to progress to the CoC setup? I only have 1ex of currency to start
Last edited by LeandroHuz on Mar 27, 2020, 6:49:37 AM
in ur POB u have 7.73 APS with cyclone ? i dont know y ppl say its fine? 7.73 is not 7.5? can someone explain here=?
"
bogeN wrote:
in ur POB u have 7.73 APS with cyclone ? i dont know y ppl say its fine? 7.73 is not 7.5? can someone explain here=?

In the previous page me and other players were talking about that providing some info, but we are not sure about our conclussions....

Hope that between all of us we can find and answer about this problems, anyway the build feels great.
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Mar 27, 2020, 11:01:30 AM
Respeccing to this build and was wondering why only 1 frozen trail jewel is being used.
Because Ice nova triggers on 2 frostbolts, not on every frostbolts
I wanna see a video what the crusader mod does for map clear if hoi does the job way better
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
SungGG wrote:
I saw a reddit post saying that it's not a good idea to socket frostbolt and ice nova in the same cospri, because it takes turns with the spell socketed inside, so by putting frostbolt on MH and ice nova on OH, it will increase the proc rate of frostbolts. What do you guys think?

Im in the process of leveling a CoC build right now and just finished the last act with all labs completed.

I will actually be doing a gem shuffle which includes the Main/Offhand setup you mentioned. Will be updating the build with the new jewels too.

Also gonna touch on the Explodi chest subject as people still seem to 6L Carcass Jacks while something like this will beat it in clear any day IMO

I mean that should be pretty self explanatory, no? The difference in price between a 6L carcass jack with decent rolls and an explody chest with +crit and decent life is likely nothing to sneeze at. Just looking at the listed price for the one you linked. That's 34 exalts versus...4 ex lol. You can find a 6L Carcass Jack with OK rolls for under 4ex even. And that is good enough to carry you through the majority of end-game until you can afford a better rare chest with those mods on it. For me, that's probably gonna be one of the last things I purchase, if I ever do. Not saying it isn't good, of course it is.

Also, I'm curious about the frostbolt/icenova gems in the same cospri. As it is, I run them both in the same cospri, because my other one is setup with frostbite, frost bomb and area of effect.
Last edited by KFieLdGaming on Mar 27, 2020, 3:07:04 PM
What the best way to play b4 cospris? Double widowmaker and 6l ice nova+frostbolt?
"
revenantt97 wrote:
"
Shamaniax wrote:
Nvm me = dumb, just don't skill the Precision nodes
Spoiler

"
What is the perfect attack speed for CoC trigger timers?
Without 14% cooldown recovery speed from a belt or boots, you should aim for just under 6.6 APS and with the 14% try to aim for just under 7.5 APS. Two Cospris with 27% total attack speed (13% and 14% for example) and Mistwalker, you end up at exactly 7.49 APS. My tree has only one attack speed node (5%) and make sure you don't roll it on your gear or jewels.

Hello together,

I am trying this build again in Delirium. But started with a "budget" Lycosidae Setup. I miss a bit of DMG / Utility bc of the missing 2nd Cospri, so I am trying to switch to the Setup described in this Thread.

But one thing left me puzzled for a long time, until im scanned the "calcs" Tab in POB for the Cyclone. As quoted above, OP says his Tree only gets 5% Attack node, so his Dual-Wield APS is 7,49 , near perfect.
But when I look at my POB, with elusive-fork, it shows "7,73" aps... I look at the origins of Attack Speed increase...
and the node, the minor one, just right above the mentioned "only 5% as"-node gives another 4%... Did anyone notice this before (I scanne this thread a few min with google "site:"-searc and couldnt find smth).

I tried chaning the Cospris a bit: At 11% both you can get "7,58" aps with elusive (no onslaught, no frenzy). (Breakpoint being 7.57)

Would that be near enough the Breakpoint, let's say the calcs get some rounding errors, or would one have to go even lower on both cospris?
Both at 10% AS result in "perfect" 7.50.

As the build is about doing "effective DPS at harder content" I find this a huge issue regarding the gearing. You can't just cut the Precision node bc of the needed Accuracy, so you should know FAR ahead what Cospris you seek, unless you swim in divines.

Just wanted to point that out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I invested a few hrs of comparing and fiddling to be sure that OP maybe missed very important fact when it comes to min-maxing this build

Sincerly Yours,
Shamaniac

IMAGES FROM POB:

Absolutely right.7.50 is good tbh

can u explain why u came to 7.5?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info