[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

The build is using 2 attack speed nodes,not 1?
"
Shamaniax wrote:
Nvm me = dumb, just don't skill the Precision nodes
Spoiler

"
What is the perfect attack speed for CoC trigger timers?
Without 14% cooldown recovery speed from a belt or boots, you should aim for just under 6.6 APS and with the 14% try to aim for just under 7.5 APS. Two Cospris with 27% total attack speed (13% and 14% for example) and Mistwalker, you end up at exactly 7.49 APS. My tree has only one attack speed node (5%) and make sure you don't roll it on your gear or jewels.

Hello together,

I am trying this build again in Delirium. But started with a "budget" Lycosidae Setup. I miss a bit of DMG / Utility bc of the missing 2nd Cospri, so I am trying to switch to the Setup described in this Thread.

But one thing left me puzzled for a long time, until im scanned the "calcs" Tab in POB for the Cyclone. As quoted above, OP says his Tree only gets 5% Attack node, so his Dual-Wield APS is 7,49 , near perfect.
But when I look at my POB, with elusive-fork, it shows "7,73" aps... I look at the origins of Attack Speed increase...
and the node, the minor one, just right above the mentioned "only 5% as"-node gives another 4%... Did anyone notice this before (I scanne this thread a few min with google "site:"-searc and couldnt find smth).

I tried chaning the Cospris a bit: At 11% both you can get "7,58" aps with elusive (no onslaught, no frenzy). (Breakpoint being 7.57)

Would that be near enough the Breakpoint, let's say the calcs get some rounding errors, or would one have to go even lower on both cospris?
Both at 10% AS result in "perfect" 7.50.

As the build is about doing "effective DPS at harder content" I find this a huge issue regarding the gearing. You can't just cut the Precision node bc of the needed Accuracy, so you should know FAR ahead what Cospris you seek, unless you swim in divines.

Just wanted to point that out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I invested a few hrs of comparing and fiddling to be sure that OP maybe missed very important fact when it comes to min-maxing this build

Sincerly Yours,
Shamaniac

IMAGES FROM POB:

Absolutely right.7.50 is good tbh
Hello,

I´m having great succes with the build as usual, but I have a problem. I´m getting totally mad about check my APS in PoB.

I´m using a Fork version of PoB (the one that supports Impale properly) and I know that at the moment of writing this post I don´t have 27% AS with both Cospri's combined (Divines are trolling me xD) just 26% AS with both.

I´m adding manually the 15% AS from Mistwalker and in PoB I have 7.69 APS and just with the 5% AS from Precision Passive plus 26% AS from 2 Cospri´s combined. Any one can help me with that? I´m totally confused. IDK what I´m missing or what I should change/adjust.

Thanks in advance.
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Mar 26, 2020, 9:07:26 AM
got problems with high tier bosses i dunno they just slap me and im dead :P feel like i dont do enough damage :(
"
Hello,

I´m having great succes with the build as usual, but I have a problem. I´m getting totally mad about check my APS in PoB.

I´m using a Fork version of PoB (the one that supports Impale properly) and I know that at the moment of writing this post I don´t have 27% AS with both Cospri's combined (Divines are trolling me xD) just 26% AS with both.

I´m adding manually the 15% AS from Mistwalker and in PoB I have 7.69 APS and just with the 5% AS from Precision Passive plus 26% AS from 2 Cospri´s combined. Any one can help me with that? I´m totally confused. IDK what I´m missing or what I should change/adjust.

Thanks in advance.

If u use localidentitys fork u dont need to add 15%as if u check the box "are you elusive?"
Last edited by Zetoxical on Mar 26, 2020, 1:06:54 PM
Thanks for your answer, you are totally right with localidentity´s fork I just need to check that box.

I´m wearing a Cospri with 14% AS in MH and in my OH another Cospris with 12% AS + Mistwalker 15% AS + 5% AS from Precision on tree I´m sitting on 7.69 APS I don´t now if I must lower that or it´s good.

Any advice? Thanks again.
kek?
"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Thanks for your answer, you are totally right with localidentity´s fork I just need to check that box.

I´m wearing a Cospri with 14% AS in MH and in my OH another Cospris with 12% AS + Mistwalker 15% AS + 5% AS from Precision on tree I´m sitting on 7.69 APS I don´t now if I must lower that or it´s good.

I am in the same situation.
The easiest way I can see to shave off the extra APS would be to remove the Precision node as a guy said earlier on in the thread, but it's kind of a useful node (for the accuracy and dex, the movement speed is nice too). Alternatively, I guess divining my Cospris down to lower attack speed would work too. Right now they are at 14% and 11%, and at 10% and 11% it gives 7.54 aps. Guess I'll go grab some divines, though removing a 14% feels kinda bad.

Edit: Wound up going to 10%/11% Cospri's way. APS is sorted now, and while I was looking around in PoB I realized my accuracy was really low (around 84%). Wound up swapping out some gear for more accuracy and got to 100%, and grabbed some level 21 gems- the build is feeling much more solid to play now. Here's my setup-
Spoiler
Last edited by MCRide on Mar 26, 2020, 7:12:16 PM
Spoiler
"
MCRide wrote:
"
Istvan_86 wrote:

I am in the same situation.
The easiest way I can see to shave off the extra APS would be to remove the Precision node as a guy said earlier on in the thread, but it's kind of a useful node (for the accuracy and dex, the movement speed is nice too). Alternatively, I guess divining my Cospris down to lower attack speed would work too. Right now they are at 14% and 11%, and at 10% and 11% it gives 7.54 aps. Guess I'll go grab some divines, though removing a 14% feels kinda bad.

Edit: Wound up going to 10%/11% Cospri's way. APS is sorted now, and while I was looking around in PoB I realized my accuracy was really low (around 84%). Wound up swapping out some gear for more accuracy and got to 100%, and grabbed some level 21 gems- the build is feeling much more solid to play now. Here's my setup-
Spoiler

I also was thinking to divine my Cospri´s to a lower level of AS but I´m not comfortable with that until we can get further info.

Currently my Cospri´s are 14% & 12% AS. I try them in PoB with 12% and 8% AS and I get exactly 7.5 APS, but again I need help of more experienced players with CoC + Cospri´s. Also my belt has exactly 14% ICRS.

In the other hand I made a small tweak to the tree with Intuitive Leap socketed beside Instability and grabbing Golem Commander (this node gives a lot of Accuracy and crit from having 2 more powerful golems) and also another 3 powerful nodes IMHO and getting an extra spare point.

I also must say that I think that we have more than 7.5 APS because the 10% AS from Dual Wielding but I´m not sure.

Here is my PoB with the possible tweak to Cospri's % AS getting 7.5 APS. Check it and tell me what you think.

https://pastebin.com/zK9vdpav
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Mar 26, 2020, 11:10:18 PM
I saw a reddit post saying that it's not a good idea to socket frostbolt and ice nova in the same cospri, because it takes turns with the spell socketed inside, so by putting frostbolt on MH and ice nova on OH, it will increase the proc rate of frostbolts. What do you guys think?
"
SungGG wrote:
I saw a reddit post saying that it's not a good idea to socket frostbolt and ice nova in the same cospri, because it takes turns with the spell socketed inside, so by putting frostbolt on MH and ice nova on OH, it will increase the proc rate of frostbolts. What do you guys think?

Im in the process of leveling a CoC build right now and just finished the last act with all labs completed.

I will actually be doing a gem shuffle which includes the Main/Offhand setup you mentioned. Will be updating the build with the new jewels too.

Also gonna touch on the Explodi chest subject as people still seem to 6L Carcass Jacks while something like this will beat it in clear any day IMO
Last edited by Raikudou on Mar 27, 2020, 3:35:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info