[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
OneT59 wrote:
Hi, i've 5 ex and I don't know what to do with it, I though about buying watcher's eye or a timeless jewel, what do you recommand ?

here is my profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OneT59/characters

I don't have circle of fear neither "the pandemonius".

Another question, I don't feel safe without playing without life flask, am I wrong to play 1 life flash instead of The wise oak ? I'm also feeling missing single target dps against T13+ boss and metamorphs

Anyways, thanks a LOT for this build, best character i've done so far in 1200 hours of POE.

If you can fix your dex and resist needs, Pandemonius is always a great option for the 20% penetration and free blind. Otherwise getting a good watchers eye would always be a good option too.
"
In your FAQ section you stated that with a 14as Cospri and a 13as Cospri and Mistwalker you have exactly 7.49aps. I have a 14as and a 13as Cospri and Mistwalker and my APS with it is 8.23. I don't have any increased AS on gear or jewels and I've followed your tree exactly. So I'm stumped why my APS is so high.

Edit: Disregard. I made mistakes on the tree. Your FAQ section is correct.

I was like 99.999% sure my numbers were correct so i was surprised when i read that. May i ask what the mistake was?
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
OneT59 wrote:
Hi, i've 5 ex and I don't know what to do with it, I though about buying watcher's eye or a timeless jewel, what do you recommand ?

here is my profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OneT59/characters

I don't have circle of fear neither "the pandemonius".

Another question, I don't feel safe without playing without life flask, am I wrong to play 1 life flash instead of The wise oak ? I'm also feeling missing single target dps against T13+ boss and metamorphs

Anyways, thanks a LOT for this build, best character i've done so far in 1200 hours of POE.

You can replace your dodge or Wise Oak with a Life Flask depending on what you need more. Bosses really shouldn't be a problem actually. But everyone has been suffering from doing less damage as they buffed the HP of everything in the game.

Is wise oak better than atziri's promise ?
i need some help with my CoC assa - can anyone say what i can improve for better damage / survivalbility?
Does it have to be 14% crs belt or can I go for 15? Based on 14% and 13% cospri's

Cant link my jewels but I have a watcher's eye with 7% life and cold dmg with hatred. Im currently running around 4600~ health and I feel its a bit low sometimes. What can I upgrade on my gear to get more dmg / health? except the obvious that I need better jewels with %life. I was also wondering if I should get a lot of APS jewels to reach close to 15APS since I DW cospris. Any help would be appreciated.
How to deal with chaos damage from metamorph's?
nvm.
Last edited by Krodenhebs on Dec 28, 2019, 1:03:58 PM
I'm sitting at 7,52 IT is ok?
Have same tree etc do don't know from where this difference
hello, i'm running a 15% increased cooldown recovery speed belt and currently at 7.52 APS. Do you feel like this is ok or should i change it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info