[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Question - we take the extra power charge nodes - but how do we sustain them? I'm currently leveling and using Victario's Acuity.

What are your thoughts?
"
Fugacito wrote:
Raikudou master,

I've been all day, following your guide, I can't achieve the attack speed of 7.50, I don't know what to wear or take off, please I beg you, can you look at my profile and tell me what's wrong? I have 14 CDs in my boots, two 14-speed weapons, Mistwalker, and nothing else, please help me ...

Your belt need 14% increased cooldown recovery first

look at the boots, have 14%..
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
yoGoobY wrote:
So I'm doing fine in maps.

i just cant seem to understand one thing:

im dual wielding cospris, I have 7.49 APS with elusive buff.

do i need to get 15APS for cyclone or does the 7.49 add up to 15 APS since cyclone hits with both weapons?

At 7.5 APS, each skill (if you have one in each Cospri's) hits the enemy 3.75 times a second since you attack with both weapons.

I think that could have been the problem.

so now i have the following set up

Weapon 1: life leech, frostbolt, ice nova

weapon 2: frostbomb, frostbite, frostbolt

is that good?
You should NOT put same spell on Cospri's because they will share cooldown, you simply decrease ammount od combo frostbolt+ice nova, if you really want 3rd offensive spell use Vortex
Should I wait until i have 2 cospri's to switch to cyclone?
Or is one and a shield, along with the jewels, enough to switch to cyclone from orb of storms?
"
Or is one and a shield, along with the jewels, enough to switch to cyclone from orb of storms?

You can switch even without the cospris , just one with lycosadea is enough
thanks
"

Just one with Lyco will do the job easily
Hello

I was wondering what the reason is behind using double malice over 1 malice + shield.
Wont i be a lot more tanky with a shield?
Also damage wise isnt a good shield beter than a second malice ?
Here is my reason behind it:
The aps breakpoint with double malice is about 15 aps while with 1 malice its about 7.50 and as far as i can see in pob we are not getting close to 15 aps with double malice.
So i was wondering if a second malice is still worth it over a shield even when we are not getting close to that 15aps breakpoint
Other than that amazing guide, has really helped me getting started with COC assasin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info