[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Plz Master, Can you update this construction, it is the only one that interests me and I want to follow your steps, but I don't know whether to operate for 3.9 as it is, put currency together, do I follow the guide step by step? I am a new player (I already have the currency in my possession)
"
Fugacito wrote:
Plz Master, Can you update this construction, it is the only one that interests me and I want to follow your steps, but I don't know whether to operate for 3.9 as it is, put currency together, do I follow the guide step by step? I am a new player (I already have the currency in my possession)

This build stay the same for 3.9. we dont need any change, maybe change the inspiration to hypotermia but inspiration give us critical chance.

"
Fugacito wrote:

You can pretty much follow the guide as it is and be fine. There are only a few minor changes that shouldn't matter that much (like the Inspiration change). But i guess i will try to update it over the next few days when i find some time.
Last edited by Raikudou on Dec 24, 2019, 10:57:06 PM
Does the awakened cast on critical strike support get rid of the need for the cooldown belt for this belt?
Isn't the optimal aps without recovery under 6.06 and not 6.6? Unless sth has changed recently.
IGN: Kebehsenuf
"
Mosvicious wrote:
Does the awakened cast on critical strike support get rid of the need for the cooldown belt for this belt?

The Awakened CoC Gem gives us 22% CRS which is above 14% so it would be enough to hit the first cap while going for 7.5 APS yes. But be aware that this only applies to your main link and not the weapons.
Last edited by Raikudou on Dec 25, 2019, 12:07:10 PM
Hi, i've 5 ex and I don't know what to do with it, I though about buying watcher's eye or a timeless jewel, what do you recommand ?

here is my profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OneT59/characters

I don't have circle of fear neither "the pandemonius".

Another question, I don't feel safe without playing without life flask, am I wrong to play 1 life flash instead of The wise oak ? I'm also feeling missing single target dps against T13+ boss and metamorphs

Anyways, thanks a LOT for this build, best character i've done so far in 1200 hours of POE.
Last edited by OneT59 on Dec 26, 2019, 7:56:30 AM
Having fun so far. T16 aint a problem. But Bosses are. Even the zone bosses. Can someone have a look and tell me what i am doing wrong? The Bossdmg is really really bad. Switching helmet soon.
In your FAQ section you stated that with a 14as Cospri and a 13as Cospri and Mistwalker you have exactly 7.49aps. I have a 14as and a 13as Cospri and Mistwalker and my APS with it is 8.23. I don't have any increased AS on gear or jewels and I've followed your tree exactly. So I'm stumped why my APS is so high.

Edit: Disregard. I made mistakes on the tree. Your FAQ section is correct.
Last edited by Boats_Reborn on Dec 26, 2019, 1:38:21 PM
"
OneT59 wrote:
Hi, i've 5 ex and I don't know what to do with it, I though about buying watcher's eye or a timeless jewel, what do you recommand ?

here is my profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OneT59/characters

I don't have circle of fear neither "the pandemonius".

Another question, I don't feel safe without playing without life flask, am I wrong to play 1 life flash instead of The wise oak ? I'm also feeling missing single target dps against T13+ boss and metamorphs

Anyways, thanks a LOT for this build, best character i've done so far in 1200 hours of POE.

You can replace your dodge or Wise Oak with a Life Flask depending on what you need more. Bosses really shouldn't be a problem actually. But everyone has been suffering from doing less damage as they buffed the HP of everything in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info