[3.9] SelfCast | Arc Badge Assasin | 10 power and 10 frenzy charges | All content | ~25ex

I'm sorry if the question is allready answered in the posts but i would like to know if its viable to go full es and go lowlife with shav's and the timeless jewel. I've got enough good ES gear lying around so before i go and buy Evasion bases for this i wanted to ask. Edit: Ok question Answered on the last Posts should have just read them.
Last edited by Daneiden on Dec 26, 2019, 4:49:29 AM
Idk if its because my gem levels are still low but boss damage on t14+ feels extremely low
So I finally got the build running and I'm loving it, the clear and single target both feel great.

The thing is my PoB is showing literally HALF of your DPS, your gear in the guide is definitely better than mine, but I can't see how to get double my damage.

Is there any chance you'd mind taking a look at my gear and jewels and stuff and helping me in the right direction for what upgrades I need? Thanks so much for this great build :)

Thanks for the build, has more than enough damage for Sirius. pob at 3.3m with bad helmet.

On the body armour, is the 8/8% life mana craft better than the 9% chance to dodge spell hits?

1) 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit
2) 10% increased damage per Power Charge
3) 80% increased Critical Strike Chance
4) 40% to Ctirical Strike Multiplier

2) 30% increased Effect of Shock
@Subxeno
You are missing quality on your skillgems and Watcher's Eye.

@mihts
Dodge is capped at 75%, and we often have more. I prefer life and mana.
what about "aspect of the cat"? it gives crit chance, it gives avoid, it gives cast speed
Last edited by TyFG on Dec 29, 2019, 3:43:34 PM
do you think itts good to use vessel of vinktar with lightning penetration/life leech and watcher's with mana leech ?
@TyFG
Hmmm...
I thought about it in the previous league. Aspect of the Cat is not an option cuz of the mana reservation.
Farrul's Fur...
I discarded this chest for the following reasons:
Price. 15ex+ for 6 linked decent armour. And 5-10?ex to recolour str/dex body into 6 blue sockets.
Much less health and mana compared to rare chest.
A rare chest with any damage mod would give much more damage.
Additional slot without resistance.
But, It is the most stable source of power and frenzy charges in the game. No matter what, we will always be fully charged.

What has changed in 3.9?
Previously, we were free to choose the best rare armor. 120+ health, one+ damage mod, 40+ resistance. Now we are a bit limited, the armor should have one mandatory mod (frenzy on hit). Our rare armour became a bit worse.

But I'm still not sure if Farrul's Fur is worth it.
May be equal to our rare armor. May be slightly stronger or weaker. But for the price of 20+ ex.
@cutkiller
No, Vessel of Vinktar is much weaker than Atziri's Promise.
And mana leech no longer exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info