[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Novelion wrote:
Excuse my ignorance as a newer player but would it be possible to use something like cyclone in the place of double strike or would that just not work at all?

Thanks for the build and guide!

Nope, would not work. A cyclone build tree and gem setup is much different. It's also pointless, we use Double Strike for mad single target, cyclone is for clearing.
what do you think about the new unique ring
for the build?
"
thkhang92 wrote:
what do you think about the new unique ring
for the build?

IF it works just like 'strike skills target an additional nearby enemy' then maybe it would be worth using until you get Tribal Fury on neck, but Ancestral Call and a better ring is probably better. That ring has really horrid stats, 20% less attack speed is no bueno.

just want to clarify this. On this site the flicker is linked with Ancestral Call. On the POB link, flicker is linked with Multistrike. Which one should I use?
"
thkhang92 wrote:
just want to clarify this. On this site the flicker is linked with Ancestral Call. On the POB link, flicker is linked with Multistrike. Which one should I use?

You always need multistrike and melee splash with Flicker. In the POB, you see melee phys dam instead of AC, because Tribal Fury is on the amulet. One of the biggest dps boosts is to not have to use AC, but this league will be even harder than last league to drop it, most likely.
Do you think you can add a leveling guide for the passives? Like what it looks like at 20,40,60,80,100?
starkonja vs devoto which one is better?
So Im running acenstral warchief on a 4-link with multiple totems support instead of auras, any reason not to do this other then you want a portal gem that you dont have to wepswap for? Also if you drop whirling blades do you think its worth running the mobility on a 3-link and add enlighten to the auras to get precision slightly higher lvl?
Last edited by bluppen on Dec 18, 2019, 9:15:22 AM
What is the best/the pantheon that you use with this build?
uber lab viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info