[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Saykrai wrote:
Any thoughts on playing this as a league starter for 3.9 ?

This is a great league starter, for sure. I'm just trying to decide between this and the berserker variant, just because I try not to do the same ascendancy twice in a row. Or maybe glad, haven't played glad in ages. Glad would be solid if Outmatch and Outlast wasn't on kill. I also want to try out a ballista build later on in the league, but I will let other people test it first.

I like the changes to gems and the atlas, and having a new end goal besides Uber Elder is refreshing. It will be a great league!
nonaassssdsada
Last edited by datffarmer on Dec 10, 2019, 10:02:32 AM
So, with the changes to armor and life, how will this impact the build? i think only one node in the current tree has the armor pen mods, and it way late in the build.

will the 4 link flicker still be able to clear?
"
m2abrams15 wrote:
So, with the changes to armor and life, how will this impact the build? i think only one node in the current tree has the armor pen mods, and it way late in the build.

will the 4 link flicker still be able to clear?

Yep, I don't forsee any issue with it at all. If anything, it will be even stronger with max level 'awakened' gems, of which Mulstrike, Ancestral Call, and Melee Physical Damage are all getting treated to.

My only concern this league is how difficult it will be to get 'Socketed by level 20 Fortify' on boots, and Assassin's Mark on hit rings.
You dont worry about the increased armor at all?
"
m2abrams15 wrote:
You dont worry about the increased armor at all?

Not at all. They've done slight changes like this in the past and it was hardly noticeable.

ALSO, holy shit. Awakened Melee Phys has 10% chance to intimidate for 4 seconds. Easily the biggest dps increase. Rejoice, assassins!
Last edited by roguemjb on Dec 11, 2019, 8:36:52 PM
any chance you can export a pastebin link for pob?
"
ericlala wrote:
any chance you can export a pastebin link for pob?

I will post new PoBs once everything is updated, including awakened gems. For now, you can turn on Intimidate on the PoB in the guide, but sadly turn off Maim from Double Strike, since 'supported by Maim' won't roll on chests anymore :(
Hi, really appreciate the guide. It would be nutty to try and work Skitterbots in somewhere - maybe even dropping precision and purity
so we should try swapping to flicker around 50-60 range, what should we use primarily for leveling pre that point? any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info